End of the Chapter.

Gandalf
Battle.net Name: Gandalf
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: End of the Chapter.

Post by Gandalf » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:35 pm

Counter_This wrote:
Vapour wrote: And always remain committed to completion even when things get a little hairy ;)
You stopped responding to criticism the other night. Doesn't seem you're able to handle or accept the views of the community.
Don't get criticism and stupidity mixed up
Blitz
Battle.net Name: Blitzerg
Battle.net Char Code: 713

Post by Blitz » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:49 pm

The only two links you ever need to click:
https://puu.sh/zFTwQ/57cfb6dd4f.png
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2556
Counter_This
Battle.net Name:

Post by Counter_This » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:42 pm

Gandalf wrote:
Counter_This wrote:
Vapour wrote: And always remain committed to completion even when things get a little hairy ;)
You stopped responding to criticism the other night. Doesn't seem you're able to handle or accept the views of the community.
Don't get criticism and stupidity mixed up
Correct, I would define insecurity to play on your own account as stupidity.
maha
Battle.net Name: maharishi
Battle.net Char Code: 576

Post by maha » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:24 pm

Counter_This wrote:
You and blitz will bully anyone who disagrees with you instead of responding to their argument. Vap makes a thread outlining his thoughts on improving next season, and you all just shitpost and bully. You've been doing the same thing for the past 2 weeks and it's probably the scummiest behavior I've ever witnessed in the zealot hockey community, and I've been here since day 1. I invite the community to go read blitz and swift's post history, see for yourself what bullies they truly are. They are the cancer in this community and most of you won't care until it happens to you.
"This is the most absurd piece of garbage that can't even be applied to the actual league. Great job embarrassing yourselves."
Blitz

Post by Blitz » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:52 pm

maha wrote: You and blitz will bully anyone who disagrees with you instead of responding to their argument. Vap makes a thread outlining his thoughts on improving next season, and you all just shitpost and bully. You've been doing the same thing for the past 2 weeks and it's probably the scummiest behavior I've ever witnessed in the zealot hockey community, and I've been here since day 1. I invite the community to go read blitz and swift's post history, see for yourself what bullies they truly are. They are the cancer in this community and most of you won't care until it happens to you.

maha
Battle.net Name: maharishi
Battle.net Char Code: 576

Post by maha » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:56 pm

Blitz wrote:
maha wrote: You and blitz will bully anyone who disagrees with you instead of responding to their argument. Vap makes a thread outlining his thoughts on improving next season, and you all just shitpost and bully. You've been doing the same thing for the past 2 weeks and it's probably the scummiest behavior I've ever witnessed in the zealot hockey community, and I've been here since day 1. I invite the community to go read blitz and swift's post history, see for yourself what bullies they truly are. They are the cancer in this community and most of you won't care until it happens to you.
You have an impressed amount of these gifs... not sure i've seen a repeat.
"This is the most absurd piece of garbage that can't even be applied to the actual league. Great job embarrassing yourselves."
Vapour
Battle.net Name: Valour
Battle.net Char Code: 273

Post by Vapour » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:57 pm

Haha guys <3 thanks for the comments!

Cubs, main reasoning for a PR Leader is to delegate responsibilities, to refrain anyone from feeling overwhelmed of having to multitask different roles.
Cannot expect the Commissioner to provide quality control for the Forums/Twitch/Youtube/Social Media all by himself. We must properly spread out the work load, if we aim to continue progression.

If you guys have any questions or thoughts to add to the discussion, as always I would love to hear them! :D
Attachments
Easier to fool ppl.jpg
Stonewalling.PNG
Isnt that hard.jpg
Counter_This
Battle.net Name:

Post by Counter_This » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:00 pm

Vapour wrote:Haha guys <3 thanks for the comments!

Cubs, main reasoning for a PR Leader is to delegate responsibilities, to refrain anyone from feeling overwhelmed of having to multitask different roles.
Cannot expect the Commissioner to provide quality control for the Forums/Twitch/Youtube/Social Media all by himself. We must properly spread out the work load, if we aim to continue progression.

If you guys have any questions or thoughts to add to the discussion, as always I would love to hear them! :D
Get your dog maha out of here and handle some adversity.
Counter_This
Battle.net Name:

Post by Counter_This » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:01 pm

Vapour wrote: If you guys have any questions or thoughts to add to the discussion, as always I would love to hear them! :D
Do you acknowledge Watermelon to be the next commissioner? If not, why?
Blitz

Post by Blitz » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:03 pm

maha wrote: You have an impressed amount of these gifs... not sure i've seen a repeat.