End of the Chapter.

Vapour
Battle.net Name: Valour
Battle.net Char Code: 273
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: End of the Chapter.

Post by Vapour » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:05 pm

I wanted to keep the discussion positive. I really do apologize to the others.

The amount of bullying I've seen from Blitz/Swift/Water is appalling, especially from "highly touted experienced" members.
Counter_This wrote:WOOO DIE ZH DIE!!!
I wonder where I saw this.

How many more people do you wish to drive away.

And guys, this makes me even more proud to say that these guys were my "friends" and "teammates". Heck I even played DnD with them for days on end before they kicked me after saving them in the end...

Look how quickly I got tossed aside from their "good books" once I've made a single disagreement regarding the Korhal vs Auir.

I was brought in as an "intern LM" soley to keep people quiet on the forums because it was getting too hectic. We're doing "right thing" guys, vote this way and it'll be okay! They mistook me for having some fucking balls.

I witnessed what was going on, simply stated that Auir won their series fairly. Since there was zero conclusive evidence of anything except speculation from a couple handpicked "experts".
Auir practiced their asses off for weeks to play the finals. Nope, Korhal&Trio-Friends couldn't accept they were the better team, so they flexed their muscles and Korhal got a freebie!

I wonder how long we have to wait until they stop attempting to "retain" power. Quick boys, someone created a discussion, create some havoc and noise! Distract the viewers!

Also Maha has been doing this entirely on his own accord. I don't know how many times I need to state this. There's a reason why we've remained good buddies, because we're stubborn in doing what we think is right.
I'm sorry, I don't hold an exclusive squad of blitz/swift/water I fall back on to group on people.

Absolutely disgusted.

And swift, regarding Water, I have zero issues regarding his work ethic. His attitude towards the community is what pisses me off.
The lack of respect he has for others who are not "worth" his time, or when they cannot be used to his own benefit.
Hes a great guy when things goes his way. How many teams, leagues, authority positions has he ditched or pissed off in the past.
Even his own teammates from last season continues to struggle with him. Fucking appalling.
The amount of times I've stuck out my neck for this fucker is beyond me. The amount of backstabbing I've received from the trio Blitz/Swift/Water over the years.

I love water, and will continue to do so. But in all honesty, I know that sincerity is likely not shared based on his actions.
Blitz
Battle.net Name: Blitzerg
Battle.net Char Code: 713

Post by Blitz » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:16 pm

Vapour wrote: ......................

The only two links you ever need to click:
https://puu.sh/zFTwQ/57cfb6dd4f.png
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2556
Counter_This
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Post by Counter_This » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:20 pm

Vapour wrote: And guys, this makes me even more proud to say that these guys were my "friends" and "teammates". They mistook me for having some fucking balls.
Yeah it takes some fucking balls for a friend to tell another that what they're doing is completely insane. I'll say it again publicly, since you already ignored the grace I gave you privately.
You're an absolute fool to think that competing against tradition is helpful to this community that is NOT growing. To say this community is growing is a blatant lie and moving away from what has worked in the past 9 seasons should remain the same. If you so desire to push more members out of the community with your's and Maha's continued childish drama you will kill the community. In the end, when the game everybody enjoyed dies, you'll be the one to blame.
Marker
Battle.net Name: Marker
Battle.net Char Code: 164

Post by Marker » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:24 pm

Vapour wrote:And swift, regarding Water, I have zero issues regarding his work ethic. His attitude towards the community is what pisses me off.
The lack of respect he has for others who are not "worth" his time, or when they cannot be used to his own benefit.
Hes a great guy when things goes his way. How many teams, leagues, authority positions has he ditched or pissed off in the past.
Even his own teammates from last season continues to struggle with him. Fucking appalling.
The amount of times I've stuck out my neck for this fucker is beyond me. The amount of backstabbing I've received from the trio Blitz/Swift/Water over the years.

I love water, and will continue to do so. But in all honesty, I know that sincerity is likely not shared based on his actions.

the fact that water talks to me at all means this is bullshit

PGP KEY

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0BO0QBS9-l_SW03alNQMnF6Z0U/view?usp=sharing
Watermelon
Battle.net Name: Watermelon
Battle.net Char Code: 1918

Post by Watermelon » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:26 pm

you caught me, i'm secretly best friends with krazymen, tenkz, 2 eu's i've never met who said that was an attack, the list goes on.... i'm not sure how you figured it out but good work

In all seriousness, I'm not going to say I've never felon'd ZHL before. Yes, I've put in an embarrassing amount of effort to win games in the past. I've denied reschedules and I've felon'd trades. This is not news to anyone. The difference is I'm not playing Season 10. I'm not competing. I have no vested interest in the outcome of the season, other than that it's an enjoyable one for all players involved. I didn't trust myself enough to stay unbiased while playing, so I'm not going to play. Moreover I believe the people I have gathered for management share this common goal for Season 10.

As for Swift and Blitz, I am not their keeper. I don't control what they say. I've disagreed with some of their actions in the past, and I will continue to do so. I have agency. I will say, however.. that some people take their trolling too seriously.

If disagreeing with your opinion means I'm backstabbing you, then fine.

Thank you for your input.
S4 Champ | Playoff MVP | "Best Owner"
EUDL7 Champ
BaseTradeTV ZH3K Winner
record for most goals in a ZHL game: http://www.zealothockey.net/event/450/
Counter_This
Battle.net Name:

Post by Counter_This » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:35 pm

To be frank, nobody has yet to do something as petty as you and Maha have so far. You didn't get commish and now you're trying to take what you want instead of earning through a process that everyone else has had to do to current date. You didn't see anyone trying to overthrow Moose when he expanded to 10 teams. You didn't see me trying to overthrow HTCP when I thought his management team did a poor job. You didn't see anyone try to overthrow Blitz when it reverted back to an 8 team league. You haven't seen anyone try to do this yet but you Vapour. Congratulations you're the first to do so!

Your pettiness is astounding when you don't get what you want.
forumusername
Battle.net Name: kwakster

Post by forumusername » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:49 pm

guys i think swift is serious... someone please translate what he's saying so i can understand
[+] ruckLUL

LF mediation
TinyTerran
Battle.net Name:

Post by TinyTerran » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:50 pm

KagaRoshi
Battle.net Name: KagaRoshi
Battle.net Char Code: 1835

Post by KagaRoshi » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:56 pm

Counter_This wrote:
Vapour wrote: And guys, this makes me even more proud to say that these guys were my "friends" and "teammates". They mistook me for having some fucking balls.
Yeah it takes some fucking balls for a friend to tell another that what they're doing is completely insane. I'll say it again publicly, since you already ignored the grace I gave you privately.
You're an absolute fool to think that competing against tradition is helpful to this community that is NOT growing. To say this community is growing is a blatant lie and moving away from what has worked in the past 9 seasons should remain the same. If you so desire to push more members out of the community with your's and Maha's continued childish drama you will kill the community. In the end, when the game everybody enjoyed dies, you'll be the one to blame.
The decrease in players started way before maha and vap started saying anything. They cannot be blamed for trying to fix a issue that should never have gone down. Changing rules for 1 person is a bit much it is better to get ready for the future of the problem, but making a team lose semi's when they won fairly, makes people not want to take part in the league. If new people watch the game see it played fully until the last game where it was not so even, then they call for a redo of the whole series? just because 1 person lost his internet. I would not play that game from watching said game
If you read this, I succeeded in wasting your time.
maha
Battle.net Name: maharishi
Battle.net Char Code: 576

Post by maha » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:57 pm

Counter_This wrote:To be frank, nobody has yet to do something as petty as you and Maha have so far. You didn't get commish and now you're trying to take what you want instead of earning through a process that everyone else has had to do to current date. You didn't see anyone trying to overthrow Moose when he expanded to 10 teams. You didn't see me trying to overthrow HTCP when I thought his management team did a poor job. You didn't see anyone try to overthrow Blitz when it reverted back to an 8 team league. You haven't seen anyone try to do this yet but you Vapour. Congratulations you're the first to do so!

Your pettiness is astounding when you don't get what you want.
Talking about pettiness? You've been personally attacking us this entire time instead of attacking any of our arguments. It's an easy and effective tactic to suppress actual discussion of issues, and you know this. You're manipulative and self-serving, and should never be involved in management over other people. People like you and blitz are the ones killing the league.
"This is the most absurd piece of garbage that can't even be applied to the actual league. Great job embarrassing yourselves."