Season 10 Stats Errors

LighTniNG
Battle.net Name: LighTniNG
Battle.net Char Code: 1633
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Season 10 Stats Errors

Post by LighTniNG » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:12 pm

Zhl teams dont get points for single wins in probe, you have to win 3 games in order to get the point.
KagaRoshi
Battle.net Name: KagaRoshi
Battle.net Char Code: 1835

Post by KagaRoshi » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:12 am

PeterDLai wrote:I was on bench but did not play a single second in this game, so I don't believe it should count as a game played.

http://www.zealothockey.net/event/8935/
I brought this up with water as it is kinda bs how it is added to games played, pretty sure it will get sorted out :)
If you read this, I succeeded in wasting your time.
iSpyGecko
Battle.net Name: iSpyGecko
Battle.net Char Code: 1819

Post by iSpyGecko » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:01 am

my stats r completely fucked the end

stealthmeh
Battle.net Name: stealth
Battle.net Char Code: 522

Post by stealthmeh » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:50 pm

my team has 21.66 points (1 probe win away from 22) not 17 how is the stats team off by so much :roll:
KagaRoshi

Post by KagaRoshi » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:16 pm

Just noticed that since the free agent redraft, none of the players redrafted have been moved from their original teams, for my team we should have Thnderstruck, LaLyGooNer, and ImMortaLiZe added to our page, and take off jmw and davidbunce. ImMortaLiZe is not as important though as I do not expect him to make any games this season.
Vapour
Battle.net Name: Valour
Battle.net Char Code: 273

Post by Vapour » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:23 am

l)arkangel wrote:
sidtkid wrote:As you all may have noticed, that website was updated yesterday. We have encountered many errors that we are currently trying to fix.
Current problems we have are:

1. Stats page is not sorted properly. You will see many major categories near the right side of the page. This is because we had to change some labels on sportspress to keep the stats from doubling up.
2. Hall of Fame page gives memory errors. This is because sportspress was updated to the most recent version, and previous code may not be working for displaying top five players for different categories.
3. Colour matching is bad on team pages.

If anyone comes upon any other issues, please post here.
1. might have to remove the columns and readd them? i'm not sure how to manually change them.
2. sounds like sportspress added a limit to how much data can be displayed per table or something. The way HoF page worked was it found the entire data set (every person who's ever played in zh) and then showed 5 per page, but pagination was removed. So basically it was loading a fuck ton more than just 5 people per category. This is why this page has always been extremely slow to load, but i didnt know any other way to do it.
3. I think sportspress might have changed the class name for the body text (that isn't links). You can find the customization for it in WP->Sportspress-> configure I think. There should be a box with custom css and thats where all the team pages gained customized colors.

Got bored at work, and decided to fix our HoF page.
As Dark stated, there was an data overflow issue due to the player lists automatically comparing every single player in the database.
To decrease the table workload, I manually selected the top 20 players. As indicated, the lists now calculates from 20 players rather than thousands.

For future reference, to update the HoF lists, you will have to manually add players to display their stats.
Plus changed the lists from top 5 to top 10 :)

edit 1:
also updated Past Season's tab, included ZHL Finals for season 9, could someone help me with the names for the zhpl 9 finals :mrgreen:

edit 2:
To add on what dark said for team page colours, Sportspress -> Settings -> General Tab -> Custom CSS

edit 4:
KagaRoshi wrote:Noticed a error on my probe teams stat page, our goalie Spitfire has had a shutout, yet his shutouts say 0, he would like it fixed if possible :)
Spitfire wrote:Just testing my acct. What he said:) ^
I believe it was this event: Zenn vs Zerus, 3 - 0!
http://www.zealothockey.net/event/8896/

Updated the shutout for you spit!
Check out the stats to see :)
http://www.zealothockey.net/season-10/s ... tatistics/

PeterDLai wrote:I was on bench but did not play a single second in this game, so I don't believe it should count as a game played.

http://www.zealothockey.net/event/8935/
It shouldn't count towards your games played as there's no "game performance". Don't want to bring your PPG down ;)
Entirely up to your teammate Sidstatskid, since you could've easily played for a second.
If you claim you didn't, I can remove it for you!

KagaRoshi wrote:Just noticed that since the free agent redraft, none of the players redrafted have been moved from their original teams, for my team we should have Thnderstruck, LaLyGooNer, and ImMortaLiZe added to our page, and take off jmw and davidbunce. ImMortaLiZe is not as important though as I do not expect him to make any games this season.
Updated the Zenn team pages, let me know if I missed anyone :)

edit 5:
An own goal was not recorded, added an extra shot to rush's save percentage from 100% to 87.5%
http://www.zealothockey.net/event/8910/
Korhal vs Zenn, At first I thought tom own goaled til I realized it was my team :lol:
bluedream wrote:
@Zenn
Would someone know who is to be rewarded with the sole goal!
Watermelon
Battle.net Name: Watermelon
Battle.net Char Code: 1918

Post by Watermelon » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:25 pm

stealthmeh wrote:my team has 21.66 points (1 probe win away from 22) not 17 how is the stats team off by so much :roll:
doesnt look wrong to me

Also you dont get .33 points per probe win. You get 1 point per 3 probe wins

lightning already said that tho.......

@vapour thx for the help fam
S4 Champ | Playoff MVP | "Best Owner"
EUDL7 Champ
BaseTradeTV ZH3K Winner
record for most goals in a ZHL game: http://www.zealothockey.net/event/450/
stealthmeh
Battle.net Name: stealth
Battle.net Char Code: 522

Post by stealthmeh » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:11 pm

Watermelon wrote:
stealthmeh wrote:my team has 21.66 points (1 probe win away from 22) not 17 how is the stats team off by so much :roll:
doesnt look wrong to me

Also you dont get .33 points per probe win. You get 1 point per 3 probe wins

lightning already said that tho.......

@vapour thx for the help fam
ya i posted that few days ago its fixed now. and i think it should count as 1/3 of a point per probe win still but w.e
Chaotic
Battle.net Name: Chaotic
Battle.net Char Code: 1227

Post by Chaotic » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:39 pm

1/9 zhl point per zhpl point :O
KagaRoshi

Post by KagaRoshi » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:11 pm

KagaRoshi wrote:Just noticed that since the free agent redraft, none of the players redrafted have been moved from their original teams, for my team we should have Thnderstruck, LaLyGooNer, and ImMortaLiZe added to our page, and take off jmw and davidbunce. ImMortaLiZe is not as important though as I do not expect him to make any games this season.
Updated the Zenn team pages, let me know if I missed anyone :)

Awesome!!! thanks Vap!!! you the best :D and I am sure spitfire thanks you for fixing his stats too!!!