Re: New Developer

Post by Moda » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:08 pm

KagaRoshi wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:58 am
Moda wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:31 am
KagaRoshi wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:10 am
You have to accept the fact that you were told no you are not the new dev, and let some one else do it, unofficial dev working on a game with no support from the community will never be used. Not to mention the way you take things out on people in pms after one things does not go your way, does not make you a good candidate for developing the game.
I will do updates on it and add trophies and skins eventually. If you don’t think it’ll gain support that’s fine.You banned me for saying the most harmless joke and I was really calm about it in pms the entire time. You can’t take the blame for anything though ,because youre fragile.
Lol, you stayed calm in pm's? that is laughable! I seem to remember you going through multiple peoples pm's the last time you were muted, blaming me and cussing me out when I was not even the one that muted you haha. But yeah sure whatever floats your boat bud, when I banned you for that "joke" you freaked out on me like crazy even though I unmuted you 10 minutes later.
Well you only timed me out once , the other time I insulted you was ,because you were being an idiot (suprise kaga is being dumb NOT). So I was replying to the only time you timed me out, which I was calm about. I didnt name call until like the end at first I was super mannered and reasonable “Hey you timed me out over a harmless joke without warning?” You-“All your fault for not knowing you cant say that and you get banned without warning haha Im a harsh mod JK HAHA I ONLY BAN YOU, everyone else gets a pass.”. Who would react calmly after that lol
KagaRoshi
Battle.net Name: KagaRoshi
Battle.net Char Code: 1835
Battle.net Server: NA

Post by KagaRoshi » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:17 pm

Moda wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:08 pm
KagaRoshi wrote:
Moda wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:31 am

I will do updates on it and add trophies and skins eventually. If you don’t think it’ll gain support that’s fine.You banned me for saying the most harmless joke and I was really calm about it in pms the entire time. You can’t take the blame for anything though ,because youre fragile.
Lol, you stayed calm in pm's? that is laughable! I seem to remember you going through multiple peoples pm's the last time you were muted, blaming me and cussing me out when I was not even the one that muted you haha. But yeah sure whatever floats your boat bud, when I banned you for that "joke" you freaked out on me like crazy even though I unmuted you 10 minutes later.
Well you only timed me out once , the other time I insulted you was ,because you were being an idiot (suprise kaga is being dumb NOT). So I was replying to the only time you timed me out, which I was calm about. I didnt name call until like the end at first I was super mannered and reasonable “Hey you timed me out over a harmless joke without warning?” You-“All your fault for not knowing you cant say that and you get banned without warning haha Im a harsh mod JK HAHA I ONLY BAN YOU, everyone else gets a pass.”. Who would react calmly after that lol
Repeat offenders do not have to be warned before muted, and to be fair I have been muting other people but I make sure to only mute people for a short time, anytime you were muted for longer than you should have been and it was some one else muting you, I would unmute you. But no I am the bad guy lol ok
If you read this, I succeeded in wasting your time.
Moda
Battle.net Name: firegreen
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Post by Moda » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:50 pm

KagaRoshi wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:17 pm
Moda wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:08 pm
KagaRoshi wrote:

Repeat offenders do not have to be warned before muted, and to be fair I have been muting other people but I make sure to only mute people for a short time, anytime you were muted for longer than you should have been and it was some one else muting you, I would unmute you. But no I am the bad guy lol ok
Talking to you is like talking to a 5 year old. Your mind just isn’t there. I remember you told me you act slow when your tumour is acting up? Go to the doctor make sure youre brain is working correctly then we’ll talk because ik none of us would want you to get a brain injury again , right? :) Hope youre doing well and you have no bodyily issues ik sometimes that youre body acts up and I would never ever want that to happen .
forumusername
Battle.net Name: kwakster
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Post by forumusername » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:56 pm

damn its like watchin 2 retards going at it
[+] ruckLUL

LF mediation