EU community reunion and apologies

Sharp
Battle.net Name: Sharp#2993
Battle.net Char Code: 2993
Battle.net Server: EU

Re: EU community reunion and apologies

Post by Sharp » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:36 pm

Snixy wrote:
Wildfire wrote:I'm just tired of seeing people who put a lot of time and effort into making the community for this game better be trashed talk and throw around like they are nothing, these people do a lot for the community and people don't seem to get that.
THIS

People wake up,
groupe up

go to pink and say hey we are XXX people and we cant respect you anymore, please PLEASE consider to retire (fast)
thank you for your work anyways

greetings XXX

that is one way how it can work without huge looses... :S
I respect u as a person but that is obviously not a good statement or solution.

So pls do everyone a favor and do suggest these things because you only get negative responses on it.
Strawberry
Battle.net Name: Strawberry
Battle.net Char Code: 427
Battle.net Server: NA

Post by Strawberry » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:49 pm

Can we just lock this thread and take this to PM or something else?
Sharp

Post by Sharp » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:56 pm

Wildfire wrote:
Snixy wrote:
Wildfire wrote:I'm just tired of seeing people who put a lot of time and effort into making the community for this game better be trashed talk and throw around like they are nothing, these people do a lot for the community and people don't seem to get that.
THIS

People wake up,
groupe up

go to pink and say hey we are XXX people and we cant respect you anymore, please PLEASE consider to retire (fast)
thank you for your work anyways

greetings XXX
you take this completly the wrong, way I'm talking about people like you who want good people who do work for the community to retire. do you want a dead zealot hockey community? do you remember how the game was before I came and organized zh in EU? do you remember when I convinced pink and general to go alone with my plan to fix ZH. it was a stupid mess and now you want the people who fixed it to retire?

that is one way how it can work without huge looses... :S
I for one completely understand what u mean and why you back pinkvoid in these matters.

But it is also a fact that pinkvoid has repeatedly insulted and flamed other people in the community which also tried to improve it.

Handsumsnail for example he has always been good mannered and is fun to play with he wrote a lot of stuff in the forums that were usefull to people and he got officer before this all started because pink was pleased with how he acted as person.

Now after this incident in the first league match it completely went out of hand and tbkh asked for a rematch and flamed the zh chat.

This ain't smart but it happened. In response pinkvoid opened a thread against rig (who organised the league) that his solution to fix this situations was bullshit, etc.

After that we got a shitstorm of flame and personal insults and it all led to this situation we are in right now.

Again the only solution is to stop banning people and let them all talk it out.

Imo pinkvoid poorly handled the situation from the perspective as main officer of the eu zh community and as forum admin here.

On the other hand do i understand his problems with the decision which had been made in his role as leader of TRTH.

The problem however is that because he reacted so agressively he got responsed from TBKH and from snail. TBKH returned fire and snail first tried to speak like i do now, witout insulting anyone but trying to explain his points. He however got totally kicked into the ground with words from zealot hockey who was a member of TRTH. In my opinion pinkvoid should have silenced his clanmate and told him he can't do this in this community that was his biggest mistake and from that point on it all went alit. However he defend zealot hockey and in return snail took 2 more pages of insults before he started to return fire as well.

From this point pink jumped on snail and that must have been the blackest page of the history of eu zh.

I have seen many flame wars since then and they have been going on for 2 days.

Somebody idc who, has to talk with both parties and find a solution to fix this.

Since resigning pink won't help since there are still a lot of people who thinks he does a good job and think he is an asset as main officer for the community. On the other side there are a lot of people who are mad at pink or diasgree with how he handled things or even hate him for it. Imo they have a strong point because the flow of insults which came from pink are close to unforgiveable.

I myself have nothing against pink personally but i think he should have handled this whole situation differently. (he is not the only one though) Because this was handled like 13 year old kids do. They fight.

I don't want to say any of you are not mature enough to have an adult conversation but this last 3 days were the showcase of childish behavior and i am not the only one who thinks that.

I could have stated my opinion earlier but i didn't since i hoped it would be fixed.

Now i only hope you "morrons" yes i insulted you since i think you are morrons for doing this, will finally get a perspective of how sad all this facts are and have an adult dicussion about it.

I however don't see it comming soon.
Last edited by Sharp on Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sharp

Post by Sharp » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:57 pm

Strawberry wrote:Can we just lock this thread and take this to PM or something else?
It's about the whole eu community so it is logical that this is made public. No offense but i don't think that you have any clue how important this is atm.
PinkVoid
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Post by PinkVoid » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:57 pm

Goza is right

I gave wildfire lead over the channel.

Story finished.

CLOSED

btw snixy u were the only one who wrote me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Templar fans battlenet://starcraft/group/2/225591 @ EU
Sharp

Post by Sharp » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:59 pm

PinkVoid wrote:Yup, goza is right

I gave wildfire lead over the channel.

CLOSED
If we stop talking about it there will never be a solution.
PinkVoid
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Post by PinkVoid » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:02 pm

The soloution is that the guy who brought us from stoneage to private games, the guy who taught us how to manage and lead a channel and helped us out for free, even tho he can't even play lag free there himself is so kind to accept being in charge again, at least for now.

Enough postings, let's play and have fun.

-closed-
Templar fans battlenet://starcraft/group/2/225591 @ EU