Sly's Last Post

User avatar
forumusername
Posts: 721
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:40 am
Battle.net Name: kwakster
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Sly's Last Post

Post by forumusername » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:04 pm

'evidence' MEGALUL
Image
Image
[+] ruckLUL
Image

LF mediation
User avatar
forumusername
Posts: 721
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:40 am
Battle.net Name: kwakster
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Sly's Last Post

Post by forumusername » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:05 pm

zh was fine until the banjo shitters joined, u alrdy kno what happened next
Image
Image
[+] ruckLUL
Image

LF mediation
User avatar
JMoney
Posts: 525
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:34 am
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Sly's Last Post

Post by JMoney » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:09 pm

krazymen wrote:Mets had a very outdated router, no antivirus, outdated version of windows and a very limited firewall.
brb posting my credit card info + social security # into pornhub comments so I can have an excuse of a security breach next season


Image
User avatar
maha
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:25 pm
Battle.net Name: maharishi
Battle.net Char Code: 576
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Sly's Last Post

Post by maha » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:11 pm

krazymen wrote:As far as im concerned there was some IPs not revealed still which could easily lead to the claim of DOS.
You're saying they could lead to some server that distributes dos attacks. Was there ever any follow-up? Did you figure out that yes, in fact, the ip addresses led to some server that is sending dos attacks? Did you then attempt to replicate the attack somehow with a dummy machine? If you'd done any of these things, then I'm completely unaware of the fact, as there was nothing written about it in the evidence thread or from talking with u or marker. The only info i got about the IPs were russian... that's it... no follow ups as to what those servers contained.
krazymen wrote:On a final note, I would just like to say that I never claimed it was a trojan 100% but rather that it could have been one.
if you did not actually confirm the IPs, then how can u make the claim? Sure they could have been malicious servers, but did you actually go and confirm that? if so i don't see it in the evidence thread or remember hearing either u or marker mention it.
krazymen wrote:I wouldnt want to reveal anything to anyone if I believe that the person attacked did not have a proper way to protect himself.
In this case, Mets had a very outdated router, no antivirus, outdated version of windows and a very limited firewall.
so the grounds for concealing evidence is that mets had such shitty security that he couldnt defend himself in the future?... Doesnt the fact that he has such shitty security make him more vulnerable to random attacks from OUTSIDE the zh community? What evidence do you have that the attacker was from within the ZH community?
"This is the most absurd piece of garbage that can't even be applied to the actual league. Great job embarrassing yourselves."
User avatar
Cubs
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:59 pm
Battle.net Name: Cubs
Battle.net Char Code: 781
Battle.net Server: NA
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: Sly's Last Post

Post by Cubs » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:20 pm

Tfw u preach about concealing evidence and you keep trying to sway Sly's opinion by manipulating someone else's words saying that marker retracted his original claim that an attack occurred when in reality all he said was he would RECONSIDER if sufficient evidence was provided :thinking:
Image
Image
Image

im the kid thatd jump a kid like you
User avatar
forumusername
Posts: 721
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:40 am
Battle.net Name: kwakster
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Sly's Last Post

Post by forumusername » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:42 pm

yes cubs, when you're in an argument you're trying to convince someone of an idea/claim. you'll probably learn it once you enter middle school
Image
Image
[+] ruckLUL
Image

LF mediation
User avatar
Cubs
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:59 pm
Battle.net Name: Cubs
Battle.net Char Code: 781
Battle.net Server: NA
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: Sly's Last Post

Post by Cubs » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:44 pm

forumusername wrote:yes cubs, when you're in an argument you're trying to convince someone of an idea/claim. you'll probably learn it once you enter middle school
So when you claim that someone withholding evidence is inappropriate it's okay to lie/manipulate the words of someone else?
Image

im the kid thatd jump a kid like you
User avatar
Marker
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:05 am
Battle.net Name: Marker
Battle.net Char Code: 164
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Sly's Last Post

Post by Marker » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:46 pm

Cubs wrote:
forumusername wrote:yes cubs, when you're in an argument you're trying to convince someone of an idea/claim. you'll probably learn it once you enter middle school
So when you claim that someone withholding evidence is inappropriate it's okay to lie/manipulate the words of someone else?
Assuming intent of another person is?
Image

PGP KEY

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0BO0QBS9-l_SW03alNQMnF6Z0U/view?usp=sharing
User avatar
Cubs
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:59 pm
Battle.net Name: Cubs
Battle.net Char Code: 781
Battle.net Server: NA
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: Sly's Last Post

Post by Cubs » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:49 pm

Marker wrote:
Cubs wrote:
forumusername wrote:yes cubs, when you're in an argument you're trying to convince someone of an idea/claim. you'll probably learn it once you enter middle school
So when you claim that someone withholding evidence is inappropriate it's okay to lie/manipulate the words of someone else?
Assuming intent of another person is?
To benefit themselves. They (maha) want someone else (sly) to agree with them, so they take what someone (you) said and spin it/change it/edit it in a way that makes it more appealing to present to the party that they're trying to win over.
Image

im the kid thatd jump a kid like you
User avatar
krazymen
Posts: 1171
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:10 pm
Battle.net Name: krazymen
Battle.net Char Code: 249
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Sly's Last Post

Post by krazymen » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:06 pm

maha wrote:
You're saying they could lead to some server that distributes dos attacks. Was there ever any follow-up? Did you figure out that yes, in fact, the ip addresses led to some server that is sending dos attacks? Did you then attempt to replicate the attack somehow with a dummy machine? If you'd done any of these things, then I'm completely unaware of the fact, as there was nothing written about it in the evidence thread or from talking with u or marker. The only info i got about the IPs were russian... that's it... no follow ups as to what those servers contained.

if you did not actually confirm the IPs, then how can u make the claim? Sure they could have been malicious servers, but did you actually go and confirm that? if so i don't see it in the evidence thread or remember hearing either u or marker mention it.

so the grounds for concealing evidence is that mets had such shitty security that he couldnt defend himself in the future?... Doesnt the fact that he has such shitty security make him more vulnerable to random attacks from OUTSIDE the zh community? What evidence do you have that the attacker was from within the ZH community?
Again just deforming what im saying. I will refrain from posting anything else, however I have never said anything about this being from zh. I also have never said in the last post that I was talking about the IPs showed in the forum post that meepo put, in fact I said "some IPs not revealed"

Which again, I have told you and vap about but to confirm what I also said in my original post. "Its like talking to wall".
jmoney wrote:brb posting my credit card info + social security # into pornhub comments so I can have an excuse of a security breach next season
At some point, I think its more important to protect someone over a video game. That was just my opinion on the matter, management was left to decide as maha and sly said. However, if you want to do that could you give me the video you post it on? Hopefully its a steamy one that way its 2 for 1 u kno.
Bowling trophy (birthday trophy)
Achieved level 105 in starcraft 2
Undefeated in 5v5
self proclaimed director of ironic trophies
Locked