Overly toxic player EU

A place for people to introduce themselves or talk about other players.
LittleDicky
Battle.net Name: LittleDicky
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: EU

Re: Overly toxic player EU

Post by LittleDicky » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:31 pm

I won't be discussing this further, there is no point for such long convo about this, everything has been written clearly in my posts.
Everyone in this thread just jumping on the ip-ban train when i said in 1st post "account or ip-banned", if 2nd not possible then use 1st simply.
McDoudles wrote:There's a difference between getting "upset" and insulting other as "subhuman apes" just as an example, followed by instant-RQs in the next lobbies, owngoals, afks etc. It's hard to have a good pub with him and convince new people to join the community.
LittleDicky wrote:He does this every single game, win or lose, he calls even a 0 games players apes and continues to harass them whole game.
LittleDicky wrote:This thread is a result of ~1 year experience i have with playing Dexter in pubs.
I am going to assume no one else has played with him more than i did.
He bashes newbs in all of those games. My patience has its limits.
Seeing as dex actually has defenders, i am assuming he behaves like that only in my games, because otherwise i can't imagine anyone defending him. Snake and friends are far less disruptive overall.
I would not make the thread if i have seen any kind of improvement in him.
Dexter
Battle.net Name: Dexter
Battle.net Char Code: 344

Post by Dexter » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:18 pm

Its funny how you quote what Doudles said, because Doudles almost never play pub games and i only play pub games. So he don't knows me at all.
Almost nothing of what he said is true. You know that also. I even don't use the term 'subhuman' and never did. But i know a player using it (Yautja, maybe IP Ban him ?).

Even your second quote is simply a lie and you know it.

Your idea of an account ban is as useless as your first suggestion Dicky. Think one moment about it before continue reading....

...ok maybe u got it yourself, but here it is why (its fun to think, it is ?):

- Zealot Hockey is an Arcade map.
- All Arcade Maps can be played with the Free To Play Starter Edition of SC2
- You can create endless free accounts with Starter Edition

This is why i am allready in the official ZH Channel again ignoring your Channel Ban. I even don't need to install a new version of SC2, just login with another account.

So this whole discussion is pointless you will not get rid of me. The reason why i answer to this is only to show that you do a personal thing here not a rational thing.
Uhh ahh ahh Banana u want ?
McDoudles
Battle.net Name: McDoudles
Battle.net Char Code: 2863

Post by McDoudles » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:37 pm

Can you please translate that dexter, would be very nice of you :)

<^.^< . . . >^.^>
Blitz
Battle.net Name: Blitzerg
Battle.net Char Code: 713
Battle.net Server: NA

Post by Blitz » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:50 pm

The moment you begin banning possible up and coming pub players is the moment your community will decline. This thread is dumb, if a person bothers you block them ...

The only two links you ever need to click:
https://puu.sh/zFTwQ/57cfb6dd4f.png
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2556
McDoudles
Battle.net Name: McDoudles
Battle.net Char Code: 2863

Post by McDoudles » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:55 pm

Blitz wrote:The moment you begin banning possible up and coming pub players is the moment your community will decline. This thread is dumb, if a person bothers you block them ...
100% agree, that's what I basically meant a couple of posts ago.
<^.^< . . . >^.^>
Marker
Battle.net Name: Marker
Battle.net Char Code: 164
Battle.net Server: NA

Post by Marker » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:07 pm

This is why I don't like Europe. They don't value free speech anymore :/

PGP KEY

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0BO0QBS9-l_SW03alNQMnF6Z0U/view?usp=sharing
SplatterArt
Battle.net Name: SplatterArt
Battle.net Char Code: 100

Post by SplatterArt » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:18 pm

Obviously new people need some time to figure the game out and check if they really want to play it. Some will need 5 pubs others 50 pubs to learn how to move and so on.
I like pubs and I witness it on regular basis.
No need to have somebody bitching about it. Definitely won't help the new guy to get things straight any faster.

<3
ugh.png
LittleDicky
Battle.net Name: LittleDicky
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Post by LittleDicky » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:22 pm

Dexter wrote:i only play pub games
Dexter wrote:pub games are pure horror
When are you going to change man, the first time time i heard your "joke" was when you were full noob with 100 games. The same joke 900 games later almost every game, turned out to be just a regular bm. Now you are at 2000+ games and nothing changed. Just think about how many people did you turn away from the game. I bet you think you did good job turning away stupid apes, making community better right?

Fuck, these people here have no idea. I am in this game since like 2.5 years and i know you maybe 1 year, this is first time i made such topic in public. You know we used to like playing together but come on, what are you doing. Every game with you now is a sore just like you said in quotes, an horror. Do you just hate me for some reason that you behave like that in our games or are you trying to impress me? I can't explain it.
Dexter
Battle.net Name: Dexter
Battle.net Char Code: 344

Post by Dexter » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:48 pm

If you freak out bc my last 2k games what if i tell you that i played ZH since several years also and in this time i reinstalled SC2 several times.
Last time i reinstalled SC2 my ZH games counter were at 11k games.

Your other allegations are so freaky that i dont want to answer them.

P.S.: I love Splatterarts picture.
Uhh ahh ahh Banana u want ?
Dalton
Battle.net Name: IBDerping
Battle.net Char Code: 2820

Post by Dalton » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:45 am

Why are you discussing the possible techniques to ban someone, the question is if it is desireable.
Dexter wrote: firstly i wonder how you guys are using your internet and how you can speak about things like an IP Ban even without knowing what it actually is.

That is because your internet provider gives you a so called dynamic IP Address whenever your Router makes a new connection to the internet. You can manually disconnect/reconnect your Router so you can get a new IP Adress whenever you want to.
Completely irrelevant to the discussion but if you call ppl out for being uninformed , you should not follow it up with false statements like these.
There are lots of ISP's that assign static IP addresses to customers which cannot be changed by the client. Depending on the ISP in question it can take a lot of effort to get a new one.

Dexter wrote:Your idea of an account ban is as useless as your first suggestion Dicky. Think one moment about it before continue reading....
This is why i am allready in the official ZH Channel again ignoring your Channel Ban. I even don't need to install a new version of SC2, just login with another account.
Just because you can make a new 'starter' account does not mean its ineffective, starter accounts are much more limited on the very point that this is about which is communicating with others. At one point you did use a full account, so it seems the ban has effectively downgraded your account to starter edition.

There are tons of possible options when it comes to banning people, but it's not relevant unless it's ever decided banning people from zh should be a thing.

Besides that you are here now discussing this and saying
Dexter wrote:secondly i want to apologize. I agree with Dicky in one thing. I insult to much, fact. I try to stop it, YeuYeu allready recognized that.
Which is a good to see, and proves the effectiveness of at least discussing this and why
SplatterArt wrote: No need to have somebody bitching about it. Definitely won't help the new guy to get things straight any faster.
is false.

Blitz wrote:The moment you begin banning possible up and coming pub players is the moment your community will decline. This thread is dumb, if a person bothers you block them ...
That is a silly statement. The amount of people turned off on this game by toxic players is far greater then the amount that you would ban.
Why is there no chat system in hearthstone, one of the most popular games right now? Why did League of Legends implement "The Tribunal"?
If your statement was true these major gaming companies would not be investing so much time to fight this toxicity.

As an example just this week a player that people have invested personal effort into getting from pub to privates is being publically thrashtalked/shamed in our public channel because he is not as skilled as was desired by one of our more notoriouly toxic players and as a result decreasing this player's willingness to be part of our community and nullifying any efforts made by people that are trying to be useful. There are also examples of veterans that end up quitting the game just because they are tired of dealing with these toxic people on a daily basis. You could argue these people need to grow some thicker skin but tbh i would rather play with those people than their counterparts.

I myself do some dumb shit from time to time that might negatively impact the community and when i think of the fact that i am destroying something that others put so much effort into building it bothers me.