New mechanics testing

Post suggestions you have here that relate to the game's mechanics
rerecalf
Battle.net Name: aaaa
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: New mechanics testing

Post by rerecalf » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:42 pm

ZachSmack wrote:Wtf I didn't say anything about the boost steal... why would you believe something gandalf says?
I have proof.
spach15
Battle.net Name: elSPACH
Battle.net Char Code: 1255
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: New mechanics testing

Post by spach15 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:16 am

Shot clock would be cool if used with a shot clock before you enter the offensive zone that resets once you enter it.. something like 25 starting then after entering the zone it resets to 20 or 25.

Another idea would be adding off sides. Just like in real hockey this would stop huge break aways but not entirely and would make passing up more risking... have it somewhat close to the face off circles on each end. When the play is blows dead faceoff either in the offensive zone or center. The shotclock would work the same in regards to the faceoff.

Another idea i think would be cool is having the ability to have a second mini boost within 1 - 2 seconds and then goes into its normal cool-down. This would add more lateral turning speed and would make driving and juking a lot more interesting for offense and defense.

And maybe something like if you hit x before the puck drops/timer hits 0 its a false start and faceoff is rotated like in real hockey.