Post suggestions you have here that relate to the game's mechanics
spach15
Battle.net Name: elSPACH
Battle.net Char Code: 1255
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Powerplay Feedback

Post by spach15 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:00 am

spach15 wrote:
Gandalf wrote:I'm going to retract my statement about nerfing the goalie warp back. It's not OP. Making goalie better.
It resets the goalie after a powerplay not op at all. Almost a disadvantage if you warp back when you're on defense
forumusername
Battle.net Name: kwakster
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Post by forumusername » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:31 pm

what the fuck
[+] ruckLUL

LF mediation
Gandalf
Battle.net Name: Gandalf

Post by Gandalf » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:13 am

spach15 wrote:
Gandalf wrote:I'm going to retract my statement about nerfing the goalie warp back. It's not OP. Making goalie better.
It resets the goalie after a powerplay not op at all. Almost a disadvatage if you warp back when you're on defense
This doesn't happen. You aren't on defense while out of goal, this is why it's a power play...aka, you're on offense. When the puck turns over, you warp back to goal...you wouldn't try to play defense as a skater. This is what I'm saying is OP. When I go out, I rarely stay the entire time until it resets me...it's a power play
LittleDicky
Battle.net Name: LittleDicky
Battle.net Server: EU

Post by LittleDicky » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:24 pm

Ye it makes sense for someone else to stay def when you power play. Standard zealots can't warp back like you can. If you play defense on power play, you will end up with a breakaway if u have to warp back.
Vapour
Battle.net Name: Valour
Battle.net Char Code: 273

Post by Vapour » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:17 pm

I think its fun as hell! Also an soft-fix to discourage bitch defence. As well an encouraging more offensive opportunities. Faster the pace of the game, the better!!(also reduce boost CD/slower puck carrier ;p).
Bulbasaaur
Battle.net Name: Bulbasaaur
Battle.net Char Code: 615

Post by Bulbasaaur » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:29 pm

add nighttime to redline
Watermelon
Battle.net Name: Watermelon
Battle.net Char Code: 1918

Post by Watermelon » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:56 am

Vapour wrote:I think its fun as hell! Also an soft-fix to discourage bitch defence. As well an encouraging more offensive opportunities. Faster the pace of the game, the better!!(also reduce boost CD/slower puck carrier ;p).
all of this
S4 Champ | Playoff MVP | "Best Owner"
EUDL7 Champ
BaseTradeTV ZH3K Winner
record for most goals in a ZHL game: http://www.zealothockey.net/event/450/
spach15

Post by spach15 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:57 pm

Gandalf wrote:
spach15 wrote:
It resets the goalie after a powerplay not op at all. Almost a disadvatage if you warp back when you're on defense
This doesn't happen. You aren't on defense while out of goal, this is why it's a power play...aka, you're on offense. When the puck turns over, you warp back to goal...you wouldn't try to play defense as a skater. This is what I'm saying is OP. When I go out, I rarely stay the entire time until it resets me...it's a power play
Yeah I agree.. Goalie should be on the offensive end of the square/rhombus/diamond and the powerplay should focus around puck control, "offensive bitchwalk" or setting up plays and passes and getting real good shots on net like a power play should.
spach15

Post by spach15 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:59 pm

Vapour wrote:I think its fun as hell! Also an soft-fix to discourage bitch defence. As well an encouraging more offensive opportunities. Faster the pace of the game, the better!!(also reduce boost CD/slower puck carrier ;p).
(also reduce boost CD/slower puck carrier ;p) RETWEEEEEEEEET!
Lime
Battle.net Name: Lime
Battle.net Char Code: 2821
Battle.net Server: EU

Post by Lime » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:49 pm

I mean, i haven't play this yet so this might be completely wrong, but could this be basically a free goal if played right? , having an extra offending player means a free pass to a player since if spaced right the defender shouldn't be able to cover two people at once and having that extra attacker means more passes and more gaps for pretty much an "easy" goal, and even if the attack fails, the goalie can just go back and save like usual. Seems pretty imba and im sure a well synergy team can pull of a goal pretty often from this. But as i said, i haven't played which im probably retarded for posting this and not trying it out.