ZH Autumn Tournament

JMoney
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

ZH Autumn Tournament

Post by JMoney » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:27 am

First of all congratulations to Char for winning ZHL 13 & thanks to Kagod for officiating the season.

Shadowtenkz and I have been working on adapting a tournament format spanning THREE WEEKS with TWO PHASES with tentative dates of October 28th, November 4th, and November 11th during former ZHL times. The expected run time of each segment will be 2.5-3 hours if all series' go to maximum length.

The October 28th and November 4th dates will be individual single elimination Bo3 brackets. Higher placement will accrue you a predetermined number of points. The four teams with the highest points will qualify for the Finals bracket on November 11th, which is planned to be a Bo5 single elimination bracket.

The Bo3 Series' will follow a Home/Away/Neutral server format. If teams can't agree to a neutral server, then Central will be forced if the third game is necessary. The higher seed team will be home first.

At the moment we intend for most games to have no official caster, as is tradition in most of our tournaments. However, community casting/streaming is encouraged and appreciated.

Further information on the tournament format can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1foN ... 8I_slIN_w/

Signups are intended to be unrestricted, with a maximum roster size of 5. Roster turnover will be allowed after the first qualifier, however excessive turnover will be subject to losing all previously accrued points. We are looking to get 8 competitive teams prior to the start of the tournament. Failure to hit this number may result in format change or tournament cancellation.

The signup form is located here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... g/viewform

Feel free to post below if you have any questions, or PM myself or Shadowbladez.

Original post will be updated as we get closer to the tournament. Significant changes will be highlighted.

CURRENT SINGUPS: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1513269343
Last edited by JMoney on Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
forumusername
Battle.net Name: kwakster

Re: ZH Autumn Tournament

Post by forumusername » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:09 am

rock paper scissor for 3rd match server or RIGGED
[+] ruckLUL

LF mediation
Elharion
Battle.net Name: CarbotZlot
Battle.net Char Code: 1711

Post by Elharion » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:54 am

Is there gonna be a draft or something
Rush, rush, gets his hacks from crush, he's a first rounder who gets carried by dust
Logik admit it you're copying poodle diving in the defense just not diving on duckslayers account first
What is a Chicago?
Dictator Commish
JMoney
Battle.net Name:

Post by JMoney » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:07 am

Elharion wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:54 am
Is there gonna be a draft or something
Open signup. You can have any 4 players on your team provided that they aren't on another team.
htcp
Battle.net Name: htcp
Battle.net Char Code: 332

Post by htcp » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:11 pm

hello looking for team
i'm tom
SonsOfAutumn
Battle.net Name: Autumn
Battle.net Char Code: 69

Post by SonsOfAutumn » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:35 pm

The Autumn Special Order can be associated with intellectual ability, non-difficulties in motor coordination and attention and physical health benefits such as sleep and gastrointestinal excellence. All persons with ASO excel in visual skills, music, math and art; which is just one of many levels in the Autumn Society. The Israeli Defense Force’s Satellite Intelligence Unit 9900 assigns Autumn soldiers to monitor electronic combat maps for even the minutest changes. Their rare ability to focus for hours on end provides better results than non-autumn soldiers. If you building a floor, Autumn is the base of our industry, of our country, of our t h i c c. Would you build a trap door that if you mess up and accidentally, you fall and you end up next to Theodore John Kaczynski, you gotta remove all that trapdoor out of the toilet. And now you have Chiraq, what people call Central, which actually, our ping is going up by 20 per cent every year. You know they tried to scare me to not wear this skin, my own friends, but this skin, it gives me power in a way. So, I had the balls, because I have enough balls to put on this skin. Autumn whales were abundant in nearly all the oceans on the flat Earth until the beginning of the 12th zhl season. For over a century, they were hunted almost to extinction by whalers until protected by the zealot hockey community in 2018. Autumn whales most commonly live a gnome or with one other individual. To be lonely is an easy thing, being a gnome is another matter entirely. To understand this, first one must understand the difference between loneliness and being a gnome. To be a gnome means that your are not in the company of anyone else. You are one. But loneliness can happen anytime, anywhere. You can be lonely in a crowd, lonely with friends, lonely with family. You can even be lonely while with loved ones. For feeling lonely, is in essence a feeling of being a gnome. It's not over till it's ogre. Imagination is thing. All life is Autumn. What the caterpillar calls the end of the season, the Autumn calls the butterfly knife I got for $646.00 on csgostash.com.
And let us come here to this place to stand for our people and their nations, forever strong, forever sovereign, forever just, and forever thankful for the grace and the goodness and the glory of Autumn.
JMoney
Battle.net Name:

Post by JMoney » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:27 pm

htcp wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:11 pm
hello looking for team
Feel free to do this if anyone else is looking for a team 8-) 8-) 8-)
iFound
Battle.net Name: iFound
Battle.net Char Code: 1907

Post by iFound » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:49 pm

I'm looking for a team no toms tho
"Why speak always just play and lets go see who can speak alot after :/" - EU Goalie
Watermelon
Battle.net Name: Watermelon
Battle.net Char Code: 1918

Post by Watermelon » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:33 am

looking for fker team!!
S4 Champ | Playoff MVP | "Best Owner"
EUDL7 Champ
BaseTradeTV ZH3K Winner
record for most goals in a ZHL game: http://www.zealothockey.net/event/450/
percial
Battle.net Name: Squirtle
Battle.net Char Code: 181

Post by percial » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:02 am

I was gonna host a 200$ redline tourney, but this seems better.

I'll throw $125 to the winner of this tournament ($25 for each member of the winning team).

Official
-Pyrschle
Image Percial, formerly known as Squirtle, formerly known as Percial.