Watermelon Coaching For Hire

User avatar
ZachSmack
Posts: 372
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:53 pm
Battle.net Name: ZachSmack
Battle.net Char Code: 340
Battle.net Server: NA
Location: East Troy, Wisconsin

Re: Watermelon Coaching For Hire

Post by ZachSmack » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:31 pm

Blitz wrote:
Watermelon wrote: Season 4 Shakuras to Season 5:
Blitzerg: 2nd round -> 1st round
Oh really ? Where is my coaching, is it a in the future type deal where someday I will get this coaching ? PLS.
Blitzerg is self-taught I demand you take him off your list.
User avatar
Bulbasaaur
Posts: 277
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 7:22 pm
Battle.net Name: Bulbasaaur
Battle.net Char Code: 615
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Watermelon Coaching For Hire

Post by Bulbasaaur » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:36 pm

lol
User avatar
PeterDLai
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:56 am
Battle.net Name: PeterDLai
Battle.net Char Code: 100
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Watermelon Coaching For Hire

Post by PeterDLai » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:47 pm

Watermelon wrote: Season 4 Shakuras to Season 5:
Art: 4th round -> 2nd round
Swift: 7th round -> 3rd round
Seems kind of shady to include the players you picked in their respective rounds as owner of the Zerus Redlings...
User avatar
forumusername
Posts: 721
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:40 am
Battle.net Name: kwakster
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Watermelon Coaching For Hire

Post by forumusername » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:49 pm

im all natural 0 waterfelon influence
Image
Image
[+] ruckLUL
Image

LF mediation
User avatar
Cervalicious
Posts: 329
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:03 am
Battle.net Name: Cervantez
Battle.net Char Code: 233
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Watermelon Coaching For Hire

Post by Cervalicious » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:52 am

lmao
http://gfycat.com/GroundedFantasticCrayfish
      • I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO WORK THIS THING
get rekt
User avatar
Watermelon
Posts: 1374
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:34 pm
Battle.net Name: Watermelon
Battle.net Char Code: 1918
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Watermelon Coaching For Hire

Post by Watermelon » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:16 am

Blitz wrote: Oh really ? Where is my coaching, is it a in the future type deal where someday I will get this coaching ? PLS.
stay salty
S4 Champ | Playoff MVP | "Best Owner"
EUDL7 Champ
BaseTradeTV ZH3K Winner
record for most goals in a ZHL game: http://www.zealothockey.net/event/450/
User avatar
RusH
Posts: 436
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 10:07 pm
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Watermelon Coaching For Hire

Post by RusH » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:37 am

Image
User avatar
Marker
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:05 am
Battle.net Name: Marker
Battle.net Char Code: 164
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Watermelon Coaching For Hire

Post by Marker » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:39 am

Watermelon wrote:
Marker wrote: All these reasons are subjective therefore no one should trust water.
How do you like nirvana fallacies now? huh.

PS: Sorry for double post.
All I see is a straw man. Go back to logic 101.
wrote: Person A: "We shouldn't let owners determine trade fairness because it's too subjective. Let's let the commish do it!"
Water: "But that's also subjective."
Marker: "Look mom! Water says subjective information can't be trusted!"
8-)
I'm glad you pointed out you were straw-manning me as you were about to do it.
Image

PGP KEY

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0BO0QBS9-l_SW03alNQMnF6Z0U/view?usp=sharing
User avatar
Cervalicious
Posts: 329
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:03 am
Battle.net Name: Cervantez
Battle.net Char Code: 233
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Watermelon Coaching For Hire

Post by Cervalicious » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:42 am

RusH wrote:Image
Image
http://gfycat.com/GroundedFantasticCrayfish
      • I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO WORK THIS THING
get rekt
User avatar
Watermelon
Posts: 1374
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:34 pm
Battle.net Name: Watermelon
Battle.net Char Code: 1918
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Watermelon Coaching For Hire

Post by Watermelon » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:43 am

Marker wrote:
Watermelon wrote:
Marker wrote: All these reasons are subjective therefore no one should trust water.
How do you like nirvana fallacies now? huh.

PS: Sorry for double post.
All I see is a straw man. Go back to logic 101.
wrote: Person A: "We shouldn't let owners determine trade fairness because it's too subjective. Let's let the commish do it!"
Water: "But that's also subjective."
Marker: "Look mom! Water says subjective information can't be trusted!"
8-)
I'm glad you pointed out you were straw-manning me as you were about to do it.
you're welcome frnd
S4 Champ | Playoff MVP | "Best Owner"
EUDL7 Champ
BaseTradeTV ZH3K Winner
record for most goals in a ZHL game: http://www.zealothockey.net/event/450/
Post Reply