krazy coaching (cheap!!!)

krazymen
Battle.net Name: krazymen
Battle.net Char Code: 249
Battle.net Server: NA

krazy coaching (cheap!!!)

Post by krazymen » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:21 am

Hello, my name is krazymen, I am a NA player. Ive been playing the game for almost a year and won several seasons. I am also the best salty player the world has ever seen. Give me some fries and I go ham LEGITERALLY.

I am now offering my coaching in the art of the twitch chat Kappacino spamerino. I have been in almost every single twitch chat game from NA and almost none from eu because eu sucks anyways (lol nerrrd). I have become a master of the twitch chat emotes such as Kappa, PogChamp and Biblethump. With my help you will be able to achieve your twitch chat E-fame.

How will the coaching work? Simple, I will be on teamspeakerino or skyperino with you and we will join a random dank stream such as twitch.tv/dankmemes. I will then watch how you behave and how long it takes a mod to ban you without using any swear words or profanities. I will take notes for about 55 minutes and then the coaching will begin (you will have to pay for the 55 minutes, notes are very important everyone knows that, you also have to pay for the time in the random stream channel). Afterwards, I will give you some memetastics advice on how to improve your E-fame.

How much will that shit cost? im not a rich boy like amin??? Simple... 1 hour of coaching = 5 canadian dollars. Cheap right? I know BUT wait.. if you cant afford that do not worry my friend, I will accept any prepaid cards subway cards, future shop cards, webcam show tokens, LITERALLY anything im really desperate.

THIS IS NOT ALL! if you really want the full dank experience I can even have a group session with your friends as long as everyone pays me!

Dont let your E-fame go krazy and chose Krazy. Feel free to pm me on starcraft 2, forums or just hop on teamspeak for more information!

Please dont forget to upvote on reddit. Thanks for the support. gl hf
Bowling trophy (birthday trophy)
Achieved level 105 in starcraft 2
Undefeated in 5v5
self proclaimed director of ironic trophies
JMoney
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Re: krazy coaching (cheap!!!)

Post by JMoney » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:46 am

HELLO.
MY NAME IS
FRANK
FROM NIG.

i am frank, son of governor of lagos state of nig.
i am looking for any bank manager over there to contact i want to
have savice acconut over there i am coming over there soon to stay
and invest my money be fore then i need a bank manager that i can
have his acconut number let me transfer all my money to him for my
savice accont over there before i come over there pls if ur a bank
manager and you can do if for me pls contact me by mail or phoen
number(+2348030535289)i have ($1,hundredand fiftymillion) to transfer
to you 4 my starting savice acconut over there so contact me let us ga2
talk about it
so bye and god bless you from fr.son.
Tenkz
Battle.net Name: Tenkz

Post by Tenkz » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:48 am

As a customer, I feel that I got more than my dollar's worth being coached by Krazy. My E-Fame has climbed the charts and I am now a household name across the world. Not to mention, Krazy has nothing to do with his time, so he usually provides extra coaching for no cost! I'm extremely glad I made this purchase. Thank you, Krazy!
RusH
Battle.net Name:

Post by RusH » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:57 am

I'm 99% sure you're trolling or just raytard. =\