[guide]how to balance priv/IH games

CountryKen
Battle.net Name: CountryKen
Battle.net Char Code: 525
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: [guide]how to balance priv/IH games

Post by CountryKen » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:33 pm

hahaah i luv pink hes my fav EU guy ... nice to ppl that are nice to him .. but a dickhead to ppl that BM him !!! haha like the EU version of rush.
PinkVoid
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: EU

Post by PinkVoid » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:07 pm

CountryKen wrote:hahaah i luv pink hes my fav EU guy ... nice to ppl that are nice to him .. but a dickhead to ppl that BM him !!! haha like the EU version of rush.
=) you are awesome ck, everything rig wishes to be: an awesome keeper, a nice guy, you can field and I bet you are as handsome irl as you are with you awesome skin ingame xD

Apologies for being mean, he started it. Usually Rig is an awesome guy, I don't know what went through his head before. It really is strange that one has to deal with so many toxic people for doing community stuff. Since I have lead over the channel I was offended personally by people. I was told I had no life, I suck in a game which is my life, I am bad for the community (my favourite <3 slazla) , i was mental and much more.
I really see why wild slowly disappeared, it is no thankful job. I would give the channel to rep but I am not sure if it is the best idea, maybe introducing a rotation model or something for channel lead.

It was the first time I felt offended by a guy who is on my friends list tho...
Pink
Templar fans battlenet://starcraft/group/2/225591 @ EU
RusH
Battle.net Name:

Post by RusH » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:20 pm

I feel your pain Pink, I often find myself in the same position. Usually the offender is CountryKen..
CountryKen
Battle.net Name: CountryKen
Battle.net Char Code: 525

Post by CountryKen » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:23 pm

Pink, you da Real MVP man ... Keeping EU hockey alive ! keep it up !
MoS
Battle.net Name: MoS
Battle.net Char Code: 671

Post by MoS » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:29 am

PinkVoid wrote: It really is strange that one has to deal with so many toxic people for doing community stuff. Since I have lead over the channel I was offended personally by people. I was told I had no life, I suck in a game which is my life, I am bad for the community (my favourite <3 slazla) , i was mental and much more.
Welcome to the internet
Blaster
Battle.net Name: Blaster
Battle.net Char Code: 2717

Post by Blaster » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:44 am

PinkVoid wrote:
CountryKen wrote:hahaah i luv pink hes my fav EU guy ... nice to ppl that are nice to him .. but a dickhead to ppl that BM him !!! haha like the EU version of rush.
=) you are awesome ck, everything rig wishes to be: an awesome keeper, a nice guy, you can field and I bet you are as handsome irl as you are with you awesome skin ingame xD

Apologies for being mean, he started it. Usually Rig is an awesome guy, I don't know what went through his head before. It really is strange that one has to deal with so many toxic people for doing community stuff. Since I have lead over the channel I was offended personally by people. I was told I had no life, I suck in a game which is my life, I am bad for the community (my favourite <3 slazla) , i was mental and much more.
I really see why wild slowly disappeared, it is no thankful job. I would give the channel to rep but I am not sure if it is the best idea, maybe introducing a rotation model or something for channel lead.

Pink
Leader of a powerful ZH clan, Leader of the official channel, one of the most active players around trying to promote this game, currently working on the longest video ever, people always put him host to balance (including me, well not always but i do it but i admit ), so much pressure on you, yet you are still a great guy to play and talk to.

You don't deserve BM. You deserve respect. And you have my respect, even if you sometimes BM.
Also known as the Wiseman.

Currently Retired
PinkVoid
Battle.net Name:

Post by PinkVoid » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:23 am

Blaster wrote:
PinkVoid wrote:

Pink
Leader of a powerful ZH clan, Leader of the official channel, one of the most active players around trying to promote this game, currently working on the longest video ever, people always put him host to balance (including me, well not always but i do it but i admit ), so much pressure on you, yet you are still a great guy to play and talk to.

You don't deserve BM. You deserve respect. And you have my respect, even if you sometimes BM.
ty blaster, appreciate it. People don't understand that I am being carpet bombed with messages as soon as I come on and then say I am afk all the time.. I am not afk... I am answereing ppl and try to catch up chats, almost never make it to read everything and as soon as I look back into lobby I am host all out of the sudden with chat logs like PPPPPIINKYYYYYYY PINK PINK AFK OMG PPIIIIIIIIIINK JEEZ PINK ALWAYS AFK. - That happens every day =)

That was my main motivation to write this guide. People were afraid to open games, balance and hit the go button. But it is way better now.
Templar fans battlenet://starcraft/group/2/225591 @ EU
DerrocK
Battle.net Name: Junky

Post by DerrocK » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:21 am

I don't believe you, I'm partner of your AFKness.
COTEP W
EZHL S1 W
EU Open W
NA ZHPL S5 W
EUS2 Regular Season W, Commish, AllStar
EU Redline W
EUS6 Commish
Swedish Open 2v2 W
DaGOAT ZHCL Rings: 2
Best Support ZHPL S11
Nº1 EU Forum Poster
Immortals on ice Rings: 3