Keeping the Puck

brucecambell
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Keeping the Puck

Post by brucecambell » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:36 am

DirtyAppomattox wrote:↑ L3STFU ↑ #tiredofyourcrap!
D*: i.. i.. i... just wanted to talk
l)arkangel
Battle.net Name: Darkangel
Battle.net Char Code: 1457

Post by l)arkangel » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:00 pm

Funny how "Keeping the Puck" thread has three times more posts than the "Passing" thread, but I digress.

Probably an obvious one, but one of my favorites:
Head towards a wall and use charge then click in the opposite direction of the wall. You hardly lose any speed and there isn't really anyway for them to keep up unless they turn around and boost towards your destination. Don't abuse it though, cause it can be rather predictable if you do it a lot.

Figured most of you know it and use it from videos, but didn't see it in this thread yet.
*S5 Champion*

Player Profile
Hunter
Battle.net Name: Hunter
Battle.net Char Code: 2379

Post by Hunter » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:28 am

l)arkangel wrote:Funny how "Keeping the Puck" thread has three times more posts than the "Passing" thread, but I digress.

Head towards a wall and use charge then click in the opposite direction of the wall. You hardly lose any speed and there isn't really anyway for them to keep up unless they turn around and boost towards your destination. Don't abuse it though, cause it can be rather predictable if you do it a lot.

Figured most of you know it and use it from videos, but didn't see it in this thread yet.
Honestly Who needs to describe how you pass it. you bounce it off the wall or slide it on the ice.
Hunter
maha
Battle.net Name: maharishi
Battle.net Char Code: 576

Post by maha » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:52 am

l)arkangel wrote:Funny how "Keeping the Puck" thread has three times more posts than the "Passing" thread, but I digress.

ya people used to do this all the time. It got way too predictable and isn't used nearly as often as it once was.
"This is the most absurd piece of garbage that can't even be applied to the actual league. Great job embarrassing yourselves."
Whirlwiind
Battle.net Name: Whirlwiind
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Post by Whirlwiind » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:34 am

Rest in peace Hunter, my good mentor, partner, and most of all, my friend.

From your sensei - Whirlwiind :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Get on soon please...
"The lag is real" - Gandhi