Streamers Wanted

Share your ZH-related videos, player streams, gifs, and more!
brucecambell
Posts: 276
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:36 am
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Streamers Wanted

Post by brucecambell » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:05 pm

hey teroh do you think you could just make a weekly spreadsheet so we can put streamers into the game slots they want to stream... that way we have a quick reference as to who is avail and who isnt. i was thinking something simple that could just have week 1 wed fri and sat games in their own slots and the streamer streamin it like right next to that slot. this would be good for streamers too cuz you can just reference the sheet and see which games need a streamer.

Dk do you know which days you'd be avail to stream? Jansoon same with you?
User avatar
DrewDK
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:26 pm
Battle.net Name: DrewDK
Battle.net Char Code: 787
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Streamers Wanted

Post by DrewDK » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:19 pm

As of now weekday afternoons (EST) are all open for me. I stream daily around 2-5pm EST. Sunday afternoons generally not good. Monday and Wednesday evenings should be fine, too.

As another option for games we have little availability could always load up the replay and shoot it.
User avatar
Teroh
Legend
Posts: 479
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:47 pm
Battle.net Name: Teroh
Battle.net Char Code: 773
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Streamers Wanted

Post by Teroh » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:10 pm

brucecambell wrote:hey teroh do you think you could just make a weekly spreadsheet so we can put streamers into the game slots they want to stream... that way we have a quick reference as to who is avail and who isnt. i was thinking something simple that could just have week 1 wed fri and sat games in their own slots and the streamer streamin it like right next to that slot. this would be good for streamers too cuz you can just reference the sheet and see which games need a streamer.

Dk do you know which days you'd be avail to stream? Jansoon same with you?
Yeah I could give that a shot.
jansoon
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:18 pm
Battle.net Name: jansoon
Battle.net Char Code: 1255
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Streamers Wanted

Post by jansoon » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:31 pm

brucecambell wrote:Jansoon same with you?
My sched is pretty spotty... the only times I can promise are the times I'm actually on bnet and playing :)
User avatar
DrewDK
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:26 pm
Battle.net Name: DrewDK
Battle.net Char Code: 787
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Streamers Wanted

Post by DrewDK » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:56 pm

Teroh wrote:
brucecambell wrote:hey teroh do you think you could just make a weekly spreadsheet so we can put streamers into the game slots they want to stream... that way we have a quick reference as to who is avail and who isnt. i was thinking something simple that could just have week 1 wed fri and sat games in their own slots and the streamer streamin it like right next to that slot. this would be good for streamers too cuz you can just reference the sheet and see which games need a streamer.

Dk do you know which days you'd be avail to stream? Jansoon same with you?
Yeah I could give that a shot.

Something to help you would be Doodle.com. You can put the schedule for any the games that are going on and then have any and all streamers visit it and submit whether that time is good or not for them.
User avatar
Teroh
Legend
Posts: 479
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:47 pm
Battle.net Name: Teroh
Battle.net Char Code: 773
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Streamers Wanted

Post by Teroh » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:04 pm

First game tonight, I'll be putting up a stream and posting it on the group.
Last edited by Teroh on Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Teroh
Legend
Posts: 479
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:47 pm
Battle.net Name: Teroh
Battle.net Char Code: 773
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Streamers Wanted

Post by Teroh » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:33 pm

So according to a number of people, the stream was a bit choppy. I think this was partly due to my housemate downloading the mass effect trilogy, I also think I was trying to stream too high a resolution to twitch. I think I can fix some of the chop by lowering the res. Also, I fixed the issue which made me not able to talk with Kurt on teamspeak. Apparently teamspeak was using the webcam mic and not the headset mic, so I sounded like crap to him. All that is fixed and I can't wait to give streaming another shot and be able to talk more. The good news is that I wasn't lagging the game, so streaming while speccing was not an issue. I'd love to hear any other suggestions.
User avatar
TeeKay
Legend
Posts: 989
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:49 pm
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: CN

Re: Streamers Wanted

Post by TeeKay » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:36 am

Teroh wrote:So according to a number of people, the stream was a bit choppy. I think this was partly due to my housemate downloading the mass effect trilogy, I also think I was trying to stream too high a resolution to twitch. I think I can fix some of the chop by lowering the res. Also, I fixed the issue which made me not able to talk with Kurt on teamspeak. Apparently teamspeak was using the webcam mic and not the headset mic, so I sounded like crap to him. All that is fixed and I can't wait to give streaming another shot and be able to talk more. The good news is that I wasn't lagging the game, so streaming while speccing was not an issue. I'd love to hear any other suggestions.
Can you put up the streams do on your past stream so people can watch old matches?
User avatar
Teroh
Legend
Posts: 479
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:47 pm
Battle.net Name: Teroh
Battle.net Char Code: 773
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Streamers Wanted

Post by Teroh » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:53 am

TeeKay wrote:
Teroh wrote:So according to a number of people, the stream was a bit choppy. I think this was partly due to my housemate downloading the mass effect trilogy, I also think I was trying to stream too high a resolution to twitch. I think I can fix some of the chop by lowering the res. Also, I fixed the issue which made me not able to talk with Kurt on teamspeak. Apparently teamspeak was using the webcam mic and not the headset mic, so I sounded like crap to him. All that is fixed and I can't wait to give streaming another shot and be able to talk more. The good news is that I wasn't lagging the game, so streaming while speccing was not an issue. I'd love to hear any other suggestions.
Can you put up the streams do on your past stream so people can watch old matches?
http://www.twitch.tv/terbro/b/522516821

Working on it!
User avatar
Teroh
Legend
Posts: 479
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:47 pm
Battle.net Name: Teroh
Battle.net Char Code: 773
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: Streamers Wanted

Post by Teroh » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:22 pm

I should be good to go for tonight's stream. Teamspeak set up correctly, and I just tested my stream and it's not nearly as laggy now.
Post Reply