New ZH Video

Share your ZH-related videos, player streams, gifs, and more!
DerrocK
Battle.net Name: Junky
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: EU

New ZH Video

Post by DerrocK » Tue May 30, 2017 7:50 pm

enjoy
COTEP W
EZHL S1 W
EU Open W
NA ZHPL S5 W
EUS2 Regular Season W, Commish, AllStar
EU Redline W
EUS6 Commish
Swedish Open 2v2 W
DaGOAT ZHCL Rings: 2
Best Support ZHPL S11
Nº1 EU Forum Poster
Immortals on ice Rings: 3
EUS8 W

Narcissism at its best
OzyWho
Battle.net Name: Ozy Who

Re: New ZH Video

Post by OzyWho » Wed May 31, 2017 4:11 am

DerrocK wrote:enjoy
Why, thank you. I enjoyed it very much!
For me personally. The intro and the Lime part were super awesome. After that(except some scenes) - it kinda felt like just another "goals with music" video.

Btw. Who is Lucifer? Is he really new? How new?
How comes every year there is a new "New Player Superstar"? (They never seem to prevail for long?)

Also - that part with Junky. While the moves were awesome, they didn't feel very "Junky thing to do" for me. Is that how Junky plays? :shock:

Tbh. At the last part of the video, where we see a small compilation of the team's teamwork: I was shortly like "Ohh. This is a PubStomper team?" :P
Which brings me to my last sentence: Could this, secretly, have been but just an introduction of the real MOVIE that is to come? :mrgreen:
For I would love to see some of that awesome awesome Logik+Slide combo and a small showcase of Lucifer which shows what he is really about, an introduction to him so to say.

Or is this an "Every team has 1" type of video?
:roll:
We experience something, evaluate it, and then we feel an emotional response according to that evaluation.
Reason is emotion's slave and exists to rationalize emotional experience.
Rationalize emotional response in the present experience.
Tomek
Battle.net Name: Tomek
Battle.net Char Code: 1723

Post by Tomek » Wed May 31, 2017 4:39 am

:)
Member of best clan EU
ilvsntrs
Battle.net Name:

Post by ilvsntrs » Wed May 31, 2017 6:05 am

nice
LoOgiK
Battle.net Name: BlackPhilou
Battle.net Char Code: 2169

Post by LoOgiK » Wed May 31, 2017 7:27 am

veri gud
EUDL4 winner #10-0
1st best forum spammer
ZHCL 8 9 Winner
EUDL5 Manager
Redline tourney finalist

VOTE KURT FOR S10 COMMISION
DerrocK
Battle.net Name: Junky

Post by DerrocK » Wed May 31, 2017 8:30 am

OzyWho wrote:.
The intro - just a small zoom on the current 5 components of DaGOAT and after that, everyone gets like a more "personal part" to shine, with their own personal goalhorns etc. What was the difference between Limes part and the rest? Maybe that it included some goalie saves or just the fact that it was the first change of pace?

Luciferies has about 40 games. He is a rl friend of Lime and we recently introduced him to the game + we are boosting his progression with redlines to explore mechanics, let him test things and practice shooting dribbling passing steals movement etc BUT, hes only got 40 games so dont expect him to 1v4 altho I think he looks pretty decent if u watch the video heh.

About my part I have around 5000 games and staying 3rd man and fapping arent the only things I can do, plus im pretty sure about half the goals in the video have my assist. I could have done my part more giving great passes or going hot on my loved walls but I think you can see a lot of that in the video already. 'But you could display defender skills' i tend to be very objective and I dont think Im a good defender.

There might be pubbies around because this video has footage of about the last 20 games we've played and theres not a lot of people.

This video was meant to be just a showcase/intro of my new clan format being intro+individual+collective(includes a small outro with the slower change of pace)

And im glad u liked it!
COTEP W
EZHL S1 W
EU Open W
NA ZHPL S5 W
EUS2 Regular Season W, Commish, AllStar
EU Redline W
EUS6 Commish
Swedish Open 2v2 W
DaGOAT ZHCL Rings: 2
Best Support ZHPL S11
Nº1 EU Forum Poster
Immortals on ice Rings: 3
EUS8 W

Narcissism at its best
OzyWho
Battle.net Name: Ozy Who

Post by OzyWho » Wed May 31, 2017 3:05 pm

DerrocK wrote:What was the difference between Limes part and the rest?
Good question. A question I'm confident that I'm not qualified to answer. :shock:
But I do know that on Limes part, It had the feeling that the part is all about Lime and that he is being portrayed perfectly.
Didn't have that kind of feeling on the other parts. Though, for some reason, on the final 2 goals of Logik - I was like: "Ohh god. That's so Logik". :roll:

I think maybe we can agree on that Ozy is never going to be a film director. But maybe a critic is still a career option. :D
We experience something, evaluate it, and then we feel an emotional response according to that evaluation.
Reason is emotion's slave and exists to rationalize emotional experience.
Rationalize emotional response in the present experience.