ZH Christmas Tourney

LoOgiK
Battle.net Name: BlackPhilou
Battle.net Char Code: 2169
Battle.net Server: EU

Re: ZH Christmas Tourney

Post by LoOgiK » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:39 pm

Oh I fucked up I wanted to put Saturday and Sunday oops!We didn't fix who will pick first etc yet .i've put tench masu isKEK 4thround because they aren't very experienced in tourneys I guesssss and they need spots for goalies and maybe some carrying players , Tomek 3rd round because he also needs a "very good player" + goalie where me tyrion and tits probably need more like 1good skater + medium goalie or medium skater + good goalie. That's what I think at least and sunny poodle Tomek seemed alright with . I also tried to be a bit strict to give owners good pick opportunities
EUDL4 winner #10-0
1st best forum spammer
ZHCL 8 9 Winner
EUDL5 Manager
Redline tourney finalist

VOTE KURT FOR S10 COMMISION
Cr4zyGleb
Battle.net Name: Cr4zyGleb
Battle.net Char Code: 2673

Post by Cr4zyGleb » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:31 am

What for idiots games on Sunday put? On Monday working week begins. And to put games on Sunday evening that games can will drag on and someone won't be able to take part. Saturday excellent day. It is possible to play to late. And to get enough sleep on Sunday. It what it is so difficult to understand? Or Europe and America doesn't work on Monday?

And please. Forbid Elharion to choose me on a draft. Because I won't play with him.
BacKFisCh
Battle.net Name: BacKFisCh
Battle.net Char Code: 396

Post by BacKFisCh » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:48 am

Sunday has been the typical day for events since years. On EU and NA. When we scheduled games on saturday we often had to deal with people not showing up, because they are out doing different things.
I have no word to say in this event as I don't organize any of it, but I think that you either signup and play on sunday or you don't.
#votedraftleague2015
Cr4zyGleb
Battle.net Name: Cr4zyGleb
Battle.net Char Code: 2673

Post by Cr4zyGleb » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:21 am

Okay. I understood.
LoOgiK

Post by LoOgiK » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:03 am

Wtf.. half of games are scheduled Saturday and those on Sunday aren't late at all. And u must play if ure with ellharion. if you start making drama if he picks you, I will just ban you from tourney , he's great guy and its cool to have medium level owners / NAs + it's not because he doesn't perform very well on EU that he will fuck his team up!
EUDL4 winner #10-0
1st best forum spammer
ZHCL 8 9 Winner
EUDL5 Manager
Redline tourney finalist

Rigensis
Battle.net Name: Rigensis
Battle.net Char Code: 955

Post by Rigensis » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:23 pm

I think we have already asked twice for community`s input on the best time to have events. In both times Sunday came on top, Saturday 2nd pick. (Tho there are some questions about Saturday - like in EUDLs4 playoffs - there were problems with ppl showing up on Saturday - for some people it is the party day).

Also - I agree with Junko - mock draft it and check if there is enough "good players" to be picked in 2 first rounds.

Also - the google sheet looks very nice! (apart from green text on red - its big nono :) and sheet being too sexy).
LoOgiK

Post by LoOgiK » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:44 pm

first post updated, sheet aswell, still looking for one more owner!
EUDL4 winner #10-0
1st best forum spammer
ZHCL 8 9 Winner
EUDL5 Manager
Redline tourney finalist

AngryTits
Battle.net Name: AngryT1ts
Battle.net Char Code: 2857

Post by AngryTits » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:16 pm

Why this schedule is changing all the time?? First I informed my team that our games will be played on sunday, then our games were moved to saturday. After noticing that I informed my team that we will play on saturday. Now our games are moved to sunday again? Seriously wtf?
We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like?
OzyWho
Battle.net Name: Ozy Who
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Post by OzyWho » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:24 pm

LOL. Is that true? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We experience something, evaluate it, and then we feel an emotional response according to that evaluation.
Reason is emotion's slave and exists to rationalize emotional experience.
Rationalize emotional response in the present experience.
Shusuke
Battle.net Name: Shüsuke
Battle.net Char Code: 189

Post by Shusuke » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:19 pm

This is kinda retarded. As tits said we all informed players we were playing saturday. Now the games are on sunday? You cant fuckin change schedules like that. My guess is that its better for the admins/logik? So days were switched. Really unprofessional. Might aswell just stop this tourney.