Re: ZH Christmas Tourney

Post by Cr4zyGleb » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:26 pm

LoOgiK
Battle.net Name: BlackPhilou
Battle.net Char Code: 2169
Battle.net Server: EU

Post by LoOgiK » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:40 pm

Hi guys, I wanna thank you for showing up and being fair play so far in the tourney ! I hope it will continue like that and I'm very happy.
YeuYeu's and Maget's team will be the two teams which sadly won't go to knockouts. Sorry to the two teams, you will have more luck next time !
Then, the following games will be AngryTits against TyRioN's team, me against tRa, valenz against Solid and Tomek against IsKEK. If that's not clear enought, you can simply look at the sheet , everything is explained there.
Moreover, I would like to have some good communicating with owners , please contact me and tell me when your team can play, I will put the definitive schedule like this, considering it worked very well today.
Good luck to all the teams remaining for the future of the tourney , a wise man once said May The Force Be With you ! ( his name was JEFF ).
See you this weekend and take care of you !
EUDL4 winner #10-0
1st best forum spammer
ZHCL 8 9 Winner
EUDL5 Manager
Redline tourney finalist

VOTE KURT FOR S10 COMMISION
Vogin
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: NA

Post by Vogin » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:21 am

Make a clear schedule and don't change it no matter if anyone complains. No reschedules since this is a tournament and there are more than 4 players per team.

Also the situation like the one that happened to us about goalie being bugged - I really disliked how you dragged it on and on Logik. If the team can't adapt and perform without their best lineup, too bad for them.

The sheet currently (Nov 29th around noon CET) says the first game starts at Sunday Dec 4th at 20:00 CET. I consider this a very bad idea because if we optimistically say each BO3 takes an hour, the last game starts at 23 CET (which for Rig as the regular caster means midnight or even 1 am, not sure) and that's way too late considering it's Sunday.

Don't reinvent the wheel and use the schedule the Draft league uses. First game starts at 5pm, last at 8pm CET. I'm pretty sure most teams will make it in this time frame.
LoOgiK
Battle.net Name: BlackPhilou
Battle.net Char Code: 2169
Battle.net Server: EU

Post by LoOgiK » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:23 pm

It doesnt start at 20:00 but valenz vs Solid will be played at 20:00
EUDL4 winner #10-0
1st best forum spammer
ZHCL 8 9 Winner
EUDL5 Manager
Redline tourney finalist