Biased look at S5 draft

handsumSnail
Battle.net Name: handsumSnail
Battle.net Char Code: 312
Battle.net Server: EU

Re: Biased look at S5 draft

Post by handsumSnail » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:15 pm

LittleDicky wrote:
handsumSnail wrote:So, last team, that in fact drafted first - handsumSnail.
R4: Felix 50%

Prior to draft, I've spoken to Felix multiple times, asking what would happen attendance-wise if it was me drafting him, and not some random guy he doesn't even know (for all NAs reading: we've been clanmates for years). Sure enough, he explained exactly why he put 50% even though he can make more, and this is the first time I had regrets being LM turned owner, because it put me in position where I should probably inform others of my findings. I've decided against it, and rolled the dice to see if others will approach him and get the same feedback. Judging by someone as good as Felix in R4, apparently they've not. In conclusion, can I get Felix over 50%? Yes, easily, btch im fabulous :mrgreen: Can I get him to train? Not really, but I'm trying my best. Did I felon here? I dunno man, I'm just fishing for replies at this point. :lol:
Half the season is over. 4th round 50%lock Felix at 100% attendance. Besides that, your whole main team draft is ridiculous and you all should be banned from sc2.
- One of best possible R1 picks.
- 2nd LATE round Junky who is a round 1 player easy. Just look at his achievements.
- Second best goalie at least imo.
- Felix is max 2nd round at 100% attendance which he is.

Overall team felons!

Only stopped by SF at 82/84 wtf is this stat i don't even ?how?.

Slide
Battle.net Name: slide
Battle.net Char Code: 824

Post by Slide » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:34 am

LittleDicky wrote: Half the season is over. 4th round 50%lock Felix at 100% attendance. Besides that, your whole main team draft is ridiculous and you all should be banned from sc2.
- 2nd LATE round Junky who is a round 1 player easy. Just look at his achievements.

Overall team felons!

In your mind it's snail's fault i suppose, ask other owner why junky and sunny wasn't picked before late round 2, snail did a great job.

Ask rigensis why felix can play 100% games if he signed up at 50% attendance.
Draft league (EUDL s2) : finalist
Draft league (EUDL3) : winner
Draft league (EUDL4) : winner
Draft League (ZHL8) : finalist
Draft league (EUDL6) : finalist (LUL)
Draft league (EUDL8) : winner
44 000 gambling Marker bot
DerrocK
Battle.net Name: Junky
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Post by DerrocK » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:37 am

They didnt pick me cuz they know i suk
COTEP W
EZHL S1 W
EU Open W
NA ZHPL S5 W
EUS2 Regular Season W, Commish, AllStar
EU Redline W
EUS6 Commish
Swedish Open 2v2 W
DaGOAT ZHCL Rings: 2
Best Support ZHPL S11
Nº1 EU Forum Poster
Immortals on ice Rings: 3
EUS8 W

Narcissism at its best
Gust
Battle.net Name:

Post by Gust » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:52 am

Guess why Felix can play all games.. he just keeps all his options wide open before the draft with 50% attendance and maybe a vague comment about it so he could decide afterwards if he plays on the team he gets drafted on or just doesnt play at all. why is that possible? because we didnt adapt the rules as the NAs did 3 seasons ago or somth like that to lock these players their attendances even if they were able to play more games.
why didnt that rule make it to eu? noone knows, it was already suggested in earlier threads from previous seasons, and proven by guys like vapour that this lock can indeed make sense.
Solidifyer
Battle.net Name: Solidifyer
Battle.net Char Code: 2227

Post by Solidifyer » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:32 pm

LittleDicky wrote:
handsumSnail wrote:So, last team, that in fact drafted first - handsumSnail.
R4: Felix 50%

Prior to draft, I've spoken to Felix multiple times, asking what would happen attendance-wise if it was me drafting him, and not some random guy he doesn't even know (for all NAs reading: we've been clanmates for years). Sure enough, he explained exactly why he put 50% even though he can make more, and this is the first time I had regrets being LM turned owner, because it put me in position where I should probably inform others of my findings. I've decided against it, and rolled the dice to see if others will approach him and get the same feedback. Judging by someone as good as Felix in R4, apparently they've not. In conclusion, can I get Felix over 50%? Yes, easily, btch im fabulous :mrgreen: Can I get him to train? Not really, but I'm trying my best. Did I felon here? I dunno man, I'm just fishing for replies at this point. :lol:
Half the season is over. 4th round 50%lock Felix at 100% attendance. Besides that, your whole main team draft is ridiculous and you all should be banned from sc2.

Overall team felons!

Uhhh Tomeks team beat them aswell, In one of the most epic comebacks :D bitch please... :D ps: them being first in the standings is cause of snail's awesome work with him and his probes. He is probally the guy that works his butt off too ensure his probes do well I haven't seen any other probe team work as hard as they do props to snail for that... them being 1st in standings is 100% deserved
handsumSnail
Battle.net Name: handsumSnail
Battle.net Char Code: 312

Post by handsumSnail » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:09 pm

here you go:

http://www.zealothockey.net/forum/viewt ... =37&t=2372

now leave this thread alone.

also, i've had death in the family+college so i apologize for skipping 2 weeks. its mb.
LittleDicky
Battle.net Name: LittleDicky

Post by LittleDicky » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:26 pm

Solidifyer wrote:Uhhh Tomeks team beat them aswell, In one of the most epic comebacks :D bitch please... :D ps: them being first in the standings is cause of snail's awesome work with him and his probes. He is probally the guy that works his butt off too ensure his probes do well I haven't seen any other probe team work as hard as they do props to snail for that... them being 1st in standings is 100% deserved
You guys are doing really great considering the top 3 competition is feloning or have a literal God on the goal (82/84 ??) and having the least contributing probe stats so far. You might be the real 2nd place to me only beaten by god of goal (82/84 ??) .
LoOgiK
Battle.net Name: BlackPhilou
Battle.net Char Code: 2169

Post by LoOgiK » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:06 pm

nobody s feloning bro
EUDL4 winner #10-0
1st best forum spammer
ZHCL 8 9 Winner
EUDL5 Manager
Redline tourney finalist