VOTE KURT FOR S10 COMMISION
Rigensis
Battle.net Name: Rigensis
Battle.net Char Code: 955
Battle.net Server: EU

Re: EUDL Weekly Recaps

Post by Rigensis » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Great read!
Im leaking info - Tits doesnt like Vodka.
handsumSnail
Battle.net Name: handsumSnail
Battle.net Char Code: 312

Post by handsumSnail » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:19 am

Trade Window

boukan (VOG) for Duckhunter (LGK): This was supposed to be a three-way trade but Vogin skipped the middle man (me :lol: ) and traded directly, ignoring everything I've done to push DuckHunter towards his team -- my reasoning being DH would get more games in Main with Vogin, and boukan would still be a good tradeoff for myself. But it didn't happen, and that's alright, I'm glad the Gust-DH conflict won't cost the league at least, cuz DH was basically ready to AFK whole season at one point. Loogik went from 1 player down to a guy with extensive experience in Main, which will strengthen his probies for sure, and Vogin profited bigly due to strong chemistry between DH-Crescendo already present from SQUIK, so all parties involved walked away happy.

Ozy, HogansHero (HND) for Alecto (MGT)
: Even after getting screwed by Vogin, I still tried to negotiate with him when I found out Ozy wanted to be traded out from my team. Vogin has a lot of depth on field in Probe, but is short of a consistent goalie, no offense to Elharion. MasuNinja was OP last season but as I already said, he doesn't like the new patch (same as me, actually), and it shows when he is in the net. So the only logical choice left is owner opting in. That's why I was suprised by his subpar offers, and when Ozy specified he wants to go to Magets team to play with his buddy Kekster, I was left with no other choice, even though the proposed trade for Alecto would weaken Maget on field, which was really triggering the owner/LM fight inside my brain.

Anyways, considering Maget has huge attendance issues (first team to use free agents this season), a very active HogansHero has been added to the trade. Usually I would say the trade is somewhat better for me cuz I have myself or Lazor for goalie, and keeping an unhappy player would not be doing anyone favors, but Maget kinda lied Alecto likes to play defense, so all I got was trading dissatisfied goalie with slightly less dissatisfied skater. :lol: And to think I could've just gotten DH and walked away with the iziest ring of my life.............. never accept Owner when ur already LM kids. :roll:

benibomb (HND) for Carlito (TMK): Both Hogan and beni showed for 2 weeks straight, and I could not fit more than 6 players into a lobby, therefore I decided to gift away the guy that was S4 top scorer in Probe, which isn't exactly the smartest thing to do, especially now that I'm putting all my hopes in Ilan not pissing me off or me pissing him off to the point where he RQs. :lol: I don't expect Carlito to show up for me, but at least I know I've helped out Tomek who was 0/3 before beni trade, which is also kinda helping myself (him winning over 3/3 Loogik this sunday in a huge upset with beni scoring 3 goals) plus helping a player that doesnt deserve to be bench, which he was glued onto with Ilan around. My only concern is playoffs now, cuz u know what Ferengi rules of acquisition say: No good deed ever goes unpunished :mrgreen:

Cubs (TYR) for Mets (TMK): I've been contacted by Cubs asking for how long trade windows is, cuz apparently Tyrions probie captain is not exactly inspiring confidence in his peers, and Cubs wanted out. I've extended my favorite dwarf the courtesy of informing him of the problem, and he dealt with it very swiftly, trading for AFK Mets. Considering the activity Tyrion has, I think it's a fair deal, however I saw Mets yesterday on EU after a long time completely dominating pubs, so I hope him getting into a team with his buddies Vap and Kurt won't suddenly make him into a Probe Allstar. Remember, this is what he said after biased analysis:
Mets wrote:When I did my sign up, I forgot that EUDL is only on Sundays. I can actually make all/most games if my team needs me.
And it was enough for Tomek to make him Probe captain, that later decided not to show up at all. #brokenpromises Let's see if we got ourselves a felon here :mrgreen: Also, let's hope Cubs keeps his attendance high, cuz he will for sure get some love with Tomek.

Rime (TMK) for Moose (HND)
: So the issue with Rime is that he has a really bad attitude, so for low attendance Tomek probies, this makes it hard for the owner to do any disciplinary actions on him due the new rule where you can't bench a probie if he shows up (and Rime shows up) for Mainer playing in opposite roles. Lucky for Tomek, I had an AFK guy, and usually get a hard-on when dealing with drama kids, so welcome to hell Rime, and do enjoy your stay. :mrgreen: On a sad note, I'm disappointed Moose didn't keep his word from our PM exchanges, cuz there was a lot of love coming his way had he actually tried to make any kind of effort. Oh well.

Analysis

#1 Snail - 13 pts
It's a weird team. R9 Ilan and R11 Eiki are backbone of this team, and R7 Snail will just now probably start to play on a regular basis depending on the decision who gets to goalie. R6 Alecto and R5 bLame are rotation players depending on the opposition, which is why I said - weird team. Anyways, considering the 6 players online every Sunday, strengthening other Probe teams that are struggling (Tomek, Maget) is IMO a good call. I could've greeded here and continued to have 8 guys online, but that wouldn't really be fair to the players. I have no objections on this trade window, we did good.

#2 Tyrion - 9 pts
Another kinda weird team, where R13 Gleb is prioritized over guys like Cubs, Resteral. Either way, Tyrion had just 1 problem, and he fixed it. Kudos to the dwarf on that front. PS I've offered 3 players for Kurt, which would've been the first 3for1 trade ever, and Tyrion refused. So fuck you, dwarf. :mrgreen: :lol:

#3 Loogik - 9 pts
Loogik had Gust-DH issue, and he dealt with it 2 weeks ago, but had to wait for trade window to open. Good stuff. The only thing I disagree with is that he refused to get a very active HoganHero when it was obvious he has some attendance issues (he played Gust in opposite roles very early in the season), which is a smart Owner move, but a bad LM move. He also didn't try to trade off his AFKs, even tho there are teams (and not just mine) that have bench every game. I guess this mindset is not shocking tho, a lot of guys value that 1 extra point for combined standings, but I personally don't agree with it.

#4 Tits - 8 pts
No activity whatsoever, even with attendance issues becoming clear as each Sunday passes by. This week he played Kamito AKA fxpmachine in opposite roles, even tho he has so many OP "probies" that he could easily trade with anyone, if he so desired. Oh well.

#5 Vogin - 3 pts
As I said, a good team with no goalie, that is under-performing in every aspect. Vogin could've fixed it, but he was greedy, let's see how much it will cost him.

#6 Tomek - 3 pts
His Main is performing well, but he was 0/3 in Probe, so instead of being 3rd after week2, he was in the lower part of the standings. He took it to heart and tried a lot of stuff to remedy the situation. Surprisingly no one wanted to trade for lingking, but he got benibomb, Cubs, while getting rid of a troublemaker Rime. Biggest winner of this trade window in my books. If Spru continues his good run, and Elderduck improves attendance slightly, look for them to shoot up.

#7 Coftea - 3 pts
Happy with his team and basically against trades. No comment.

#8 Maget - 3 pts
Got a goalie with 82% 89% and 82% in first 3 games, plus some activity in HogansHero, but lost Alecto. He did do a last ditch effort for some other stuff but nobody took the bait. At least he tried, which is more than can be said for some owners.
Amigaway
Battle.net Name: Yeuyeu
Battle.net Char Code: 300

Post by Amigaway » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:13 am

I'm surprised to read that Rime is a troublemaker xD what did he do to have to be traded for an afk to ensure he won't play anymore this draft season ?
EU probe league winner, S5, 6, 8

Image by Madmax / <AuroN> Zen
DerrocK
Battle.net Name: Junky
Battle.net Char Code: 0

Post by DerrocK » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:36 am

Very cool to have so many trades, 5 trades in 1 week is quite a lot imo when u compare it to other seasons
COTEP W
EZHL S1 W
EU Open W
NA ZHPL S5 W
EUS2 Regular Season W, Commish, AllStar
EU Redline W
EUS6 Commish
Swedish Open 2v2 W
DaGOAT ZHCL Rings: 2
Best Support ZHPL S11
Nº1 EU Forum Poster
Immortals on ice Rings: 3
EUS8 W

Narcissism at its best
LoOgiK
Battle.net Name: BlackPhilou
Battle.net Char Code: 2169

Post by LoOgiK » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:07 pm

please im doing everything to trade my AFKs.........
EUDL4 winner #10-0
1st best forum spammer
ZHCL 8 9 Winner
EUDL5 Manager
Redline tourney finalist

VOTE KURT FOR S10 COMMISION
IsKEK
Battle.net Name: IsKEK
Battle.net Char Code: 2761

Post by IsKEK » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:26 pm

Lol, Alecto personally told me that his favorite position is def and that he wants to play it (thinking)
KEKPOCALYPSE
handsumSnail
Battle.net Name: handsumSnail
Battle.net Char Code: 312

Post by handsumSnail » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:39 pm

IsKEK wrote:Lol, Alecto personally told me that his favorite position is def and that he wants to play it (thinking)
he told me he's depressed when he has to do that... WAT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kurt_58
Legend
Battle.net Name: Kurt
Battle.net Char Code: 638
Battle.net Server: NA

Post by Kurt_58 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:25 pm

handsumSnail wrote:
#2 Tyrion - 9 pts
Another kinda weird team, where R13 Gleb is prioritized over guys like Cubs, Resteral. Either way, Tyrion had just 1 problem, and he fixed it. Kudos to the dwarf on that front. PS I've offered 3 players for Kurt, which would've been the first 3for1 trade ever, and Tyrion refused. So fuck you, dwarf. :mrgreen: :lol:
Here's some juicy insider information for your next story buddy :mrgreen::
-I told Tyrion it was okay to trade me for what was best for the team
-The Dwarf could not be reasoned with
-Don't let the round fool you, CrazyGleb is the future and he'll be an allstar probe defender by the end of the season
-Vapour and I have been personally working with Gleb to tweak and improve his game
-I have had no working relationship with Mets prior to the trade (He's a Redskins fan so he's cool in my book)
-Cubs mostly wanted off cuz we had 6+ ppl showing up every Sunday for Probe
-Of all 13 picks, we only have had 2 players not show up to play and not get playing time (Anon and Levi)
-Hell, I got pulled after only a 2-0 lead, now that's what I call team play and inclusion
-MLG is a wonderful probe captain, ofc not Snail level but he's effective in his own way :D
Cubs
Battle.net Name: Cubs
Battle.net Char Code: 781
Battle.net Server: NA

Post by Cubs » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:52 am

Kurt_58 wrote:-Cubs mostly wanted off cuz we had 6+ ppl showing up every Sunday for Probe
Lemme juice up your juice friend. This and a lack of respect was what prompted me to request a trade. While a hyperactive team sure does kill motivation, the addition of this disrespect was the tipping point and had this not been the case I probably wouldn't have seeked a trade.

im the kid thatd jump a kid like you