I just came here - the fuck is going on?!

krazymen
Battle.net Name: krazymen
Battle.net Char Code: 249
Battle.net Server: NA

Re: I just came here - the fuck is going on?!

Post by krazymen » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:43 pm

Rip EU community
Bowling trophy (birthday trophy)
Achieved level 105 in starcraft 2
Undefeated in 5v5
self proclaimed director of ironic trophies
BoooM
Battle.net Name: BoooM
Battle.net Char Code: 0
Battle.net Server: EU

Post by BoooM » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:39 pm

There was talk in the owner's chat about the main playoffs being on the weekend 21st+22nd for a long time.
Some examples from the owner discord chat:
Image (tenkz was invited later to the owners chat)

The reason why the official announcent for the main playoffs came on the 19th was because we had asked owners to contact their players and make sure that they can come. Up to that point, we were considering reschedules / changes of game times.
OzyWho
Battle.net Name: Ozy Who

Post by OzyWho » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:41 am

Dalton wrote: Fuck sake ozy can you stfu u pos.
None of us knew the playoff date at that time.

Literally every sentence in your posts is a bunch of bullshit, the first mention of playoffs our team got was on the evening of 17th asking if we could play saturday and the announcment was not until 19th.
You post your armchair pyschoanalysis bullshit but you think "we fucked him over" so we could play 3v4 playoffs? fuck off.
LOL. While true that nothing was officially announced few days before the main playoffs - somehow me (who doesnt even participate in EUDL) and the vast majority knew about which weekend will the playoffs be happening for like 3 weeks beforehand. Sorry, I didn't know that you guys didn't follow anything. That none of you showed any interest in all that time to ask anyone anything. Sorry for not automatically assuming the worst of you guys - that you guys just lazy pricks who wanted everything handed to you. Everyone who asked anything knew about the playoff date one or two weeks before probe playoffs.
We experience something, evaluate it, and then we feel an emotional response according to that evaluation.
Reason is emotion's slave and exists to rationalize emotional experience.
Rationalize emotional response in the present experience.
Dalton
Battle.net Name: IBDerping
Battle.net Char Code: 2820

Post by Dalton » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:19 am

OzyWho wrote:was known for like a month.
OzyWho wrote:for like 3 weeks beforehand
OzyWho wrote:one or two weeks before probe playoffs
Consistent testimony here lmao. Once again you are posting nothing but nonesense.
Even on the wide array of dates you state there was no date for playoffs whatsoever, for the most part of your random suggested timeframes the playoffs were officially postponed until further notice pending a decision on the smurf situation.

Besides that Boom literally just posted a screenshot showing people in owner channel did not even know until 13th, let alone that information be passed on from owner chat -> banned owner -> team -> teammember who's not around a lot. And even then Folero, me and lazor were all there so why are you shit talking us again?

Btw i'm not blaming LM's for this stuff, season was just ruined by smurfs etc, just don't appreciate this fool Ozy talking shit about my team while he has no clue whatsoever what he's talking about.
OzyWho
Battle.net Name: Ozy Who

Post by OzyWho » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:36 am

Dalton wrote:Consistent testimony here lmao. Once again you are posting nothing but nonesense.
probe playoffs were 2 weekends. 1 week before probe playoffs equals 3 weeks before main playoffs. And I dont remember if we knew 1 or 2 weeks before probe playoffs, hence the "for like a month". Does it make any difference though? If it was 3 or 4 weeks? Still plenty of time
Dalton wrote: Even on the wide array of dates you state there was no date for playoffs whatsoever, for the most part of your random suggested timeframes the playoffs were officially postponed until further notice pending a decision on the smurf situation.
I already admitted that nothing was official, but everyone who was around and/or took the liberty to ask knew (the dates, not time). I didnt even ask, someone just said it in a ZH games [all] chat.

Anyway, Dalton. I'm sorry that I offended you. Wasn't my intention, not in my original post, that triggered you, anyway. Go buy a cheap whore or take a chill smoke, idk, something. Because you seem to have an awful kind of day.

Maybe you could try dig deeper in yourself to identify what is the real problem that I trigger you? So we can try and resolve our issue? Which, btw, is a you problem, not a we or me problem. I doubt that your subconscious mind goes like: "Look! Ozy posted Shit again! That totally triggers me!".
Cmoon dude. How am I supposed to resolve my problems with someone who lacks the intelligence to even identify himself his own problems? Or you just haven't told me yet?

Once again, I'm sorry that I offended you, wasn't my intention in my OP. And sorry that my memory isn't perfect. You go take care of yourself, you have issues man.
We experience something, evaluate it, and then we feel an emotional response according to that evaluation.
Reason is emotion's slave and exists to rationalize emotional experience.
Rationalize emotional response in the present experience.
Dalton
Battle.net Name: IBDerping
Battle.net Char Code: 2820

Post by Dalton » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:59 am

You call us out for "fucking someone over" based on nothing, I respond as i am being falsely accused. Makes sense to me.

Also here you are on Oct 14th asking what teams are going to playoffs and if there will be games between the guys with banned players, while according to your previous claims, you already knew when all the games were going to be played.

Tomek
Battle.net Name: Tomek
Battle.net Char Code: 1723

Post by Tomek » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:22 am

Dalton wrote:I respond as i am being falsely accused.
xD

Btw guys what happened to you? Lately all I see is just ppl hating on each other. I didnt ever expect EU community gonna change this much... Really painful to see :(
Member of best clan EU
MoS
Battle.net Name: MoS
Battle.net Char Code: 671

Post by MoS » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:06 am

Tomek wrote:
xD

Btw guys what happened to you? Lately all I see is just ppl hating on each other. I didnt ever expect EU community gonna change this much... Really painful to see :(
Lmfao you got balls to come here and say that
Vogin
Battle.net Name:
Battle.net Server: NA

Post by Vogin » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:02 am

Tomek wrote:
xD

I wonder who started that
LoOgiK
Battle.net Name: BlackPhilou
Battle.net Char Code: 2169

Post by LoOgiK » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:21 pm

Fuq y0u aLL
EUDL4 winner #10-0
1st best forum spammer
ZHCL 8 9 Winner
EUDL5 Manager
Redline tourney finalist

VOTE KURT FOR S10 COMMISION